Planetminecraft for starmade???

Moo

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Was wondering if like minecraft there was a site that people could post there builds in a simular setup to planet minecraft? As i think there should be so people can easily show people there awesome build with ease. It would also prehaps bind the comunity together more as although forums are nice they can be hard to navigate and find exactly what you want.

oviously the name would be different as planetstarmade isnt very appropriate etc...

edit: Due to your feedback i havent explained very well what wanted really and that is due to my poor choice of wording.

I mearly want a way to view other peoples builds with ease ie photo thumbnails etc. the forum is good but it takes way too long to find anything u want with just a name. My referance to planet minecraft is due to them having a good system. Weather its on this site or another is irrelivent to me, i just want an easier, cleaner way for people to share there builds. Im sure the current forums would benefit greatly for a "planetminecraft" like structure, where you can see the most popular builds of the week having a reward system to keep people active and give them an incentive to post. I'm afraid for me a random name and a average rating dont appeal to me to view someones build.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Galaxy: Star-Made sounds cool though! If they make a site for this, they should call it Galaxy: Star-Made!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    How\'s about STARMADEuniverse! it would make sense..

Minecraft is like a planet only flat, yet is still a planet.. thus the name
    \"PLANETminecraft\"

Starmade is space orentated and is within a universe.. thus the name
    \"STARMADEuniverse\"

Reaction score
    If you don\'t count along the terrible performance of the website, good idea :p

Reaction score
    Why are you guys trying to give it a similar name, the name should have nothing to do with planet minecraft. They are different games.

On Topic: This could be very useful for sharing ships. Perhaps there could also be a faction registry where factions can co-ordinate with themselves and each other. Each faction could have it\'s own page (Custom HTML+CSS plox) and they could upload faction specific ships.

Perhaps it could be called the Star Made Central Database, or something.

Reaction score
    This game operates purely out of its own website and fireshareing sites (use to download the cliant) in all reality we wouldnt need some fancy \"starmade + planetminecraft = Lovechild\" site, This sight already has a blueprint shareing section, people just need to wide up and start posting picturs of the uploaded blueprint, as well as name some fact. the admins/mods could help by clerifyign this a little more and even adding a \"diamonds\" or \"like\" function.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    There\'s boards called \"Awesome screenshots\" and \"Projects\"

I swear, it\'s always as if half of the people posting in \"suggestions\" have never looked at the forums.. :c

Reaction score
    This is kinda what I thought, everything planetminecraft does is also easy to achieve with a forum, look at minecraftforums.net for example, I honestly prefer browsing on there than browsing on PMC.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Yeah, the forums as they are are fine for distributing people\'s works.Things like skins can use a more visual thing to showcase them, but there\'s already three skinning sites going right now. For everything else, we\'re pretty well covered by the forums as they are.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I\'ve never played minecraft, let alone checking any of those websites.

I did see that 40 minutes vid of the to-scale replica of Gensokyo... It was just absolutely amazing. Bewteeful.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Check the \"Ships\" tab on the top next to download and gallery for importable ships that others have made.