• No

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Hi again,

In this post I will be talking about assaulting planets from orbit in a grand scale.

holo table (again):

I'm not going to explane the table like I did in my other post but I will explane some left out features in context to this. So first when orbiting a planet your holo table with switch into planetary assault mode. This is similar to the fleet command view except it shows a 3D image of the planet ( fully rotatable).

The format:

So from your table you will see the planet like I said. Your troops will be designated by green triangles and the enemy's troops will be designated in red triangles. Allied forces will be designated as blue.

The controls:

At the beginning of your invasion you will be given a randomly generated drop zone. There will be a pop up menu that shows what ground/air/sea troops you have available on your ship (This would make building invasion ships a thing). In this menu you can select the troops you want to deploy. You might be able to design your troops but that's up to the developers. Maybe there could be a mini block kinda thing. The controls will work like the fleet controls with the exception of the attack sup systems menu. There would be a limit to how many troops you can have on your ship (depending on the size of your ship) and how many you can deploy on the planet (depending on the size of the planet) This would make faction wars much more fun and enjoyable.

I hope you like this idea Thanks for reading!!!

EMC007

The guy who's always in way over his head
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    This would be so hard to implement

Though aren't factions made of players?

Also the randomly generated drop zone part sounds like planetary annihilation

This sounds pretty neat though and would be awesome if implemented