Planet Killer

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Reaction score
    in the new 0.15 update you can destroy planets by killing there core's. i have been trying to destroy one for hours but the core keeps healing to fast. can someone please tell me what to do?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    trie using missles, pulsar and overdrive
    maybe build a ship with thousands of explosives on it and fly it into the core

kiddan

Cobalt-Blooded Bullet Mirror
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Purchased!
    Combine two weapons computers together, that's how I have done it as it has a better damage rate. (remember to have at least twenty power blocks per output and a few tanks for higher capacity.

Reaction score
    i tried that. crashes my game evreetime i use a beam weapon on the core
    True that. Been that way for a while. But when I try Anti Matter Cannons, it doesn't blow up, missiles too. BUT with 0.1584, the missiles don't go through the planet, they hit and damage, but the planet HP go into the negative millions and never die. :(

I've "cleaned" off a number of planets and would like to clear them out of the way, but can't seem to do it.

Reaction score
    use missles
    [DOUBLEPOST=1456283937,1456283863][/DOUBLEPOST]I use cannon slaved to cannon with punch through and I can kill a planet in 5 minutes

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    use missles
    [DOUBLEPOST=1456283937,1456283863][/DOUBLEPOST]I use cannon slaved to cannon with punch through and I can kill a planet in 5 minutes
    You do realize that the post before you was made on 2014?
    Try to not necro old threads, please

Status
    Not open for further replies.