Bug Planet disappeared

Reaction score
    After several lags and game crashes my planet with storage and factories disappeared. One Ship (only shipcore ) was under the ground of the planet build in. I see the image of the planet but when i fly to the planet the image disappears and there is no planet, not even an the red planet core.

Now i dont know what to do to get the planet back or what for information do you want more?

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Is this on multiplayer? Sounds like someone blew it up :(

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    we had a similar bug, our homebase/planet were worked on, or one of the planet plates disappered
    we found it at the spawn.
    But this was on Multiplayer

Reaction score
    Probably stolen by gnomes. I'm looking at you @I_is_Tinsy

Sound like you might have been nuked :( It's a possibility even on singleplayer (AI)

MossyStone48

Cmdr Deathmark
    Reaction score
    Guys, stay on topic. Toyota, you can poke teh gnomes later :3

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    your spawn should be at 2 2 2 if you havnt changed its location

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Sorry @WarSong :P
    Back on topic now, I was on multiplayer once, and I found a planet bubble with no planet, but dismissed it as other players just blowing it up or something. Perhaps same bug?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    but in singleplayer there should noone blow planets up, maybe the never seen but well known destroyer of the worlds :eek:

Reaction score
    Edit: ops, looks im a little late and that bug has already been closed. my bad. you sure you downloaded the latest update?

your planets just teleporting, not disapearing. its a current bug with system rotation and has already been reported (bug # 841). basically as you approach your planets sector the game changes your position incorrectly to try and simulate a spinning system. so basically once you get near you planet and it "disappears" its really just changed location. so look around and you should find it not too far off. its color might have changed a well so check any nearby planets, one of them is it.

if you remember what sector your planet was in, press N for the nav menu and type its sector in to get a nav point. the sectors them selves are in rotation so if you know your planets sector it should always point you to the correct way, even after it teleports. its just annoying to get to.

Reaction score
    Again.

I build up a factory system on a planet. 100tousands of mineral and capsules. Now some pirates found me, i jump in my spaceshuttle, ready to attacken and then the game freezes and full computer crash. i cant go even on my desktop