Pirates

Reaction score
    Where are they? lol. I have seen many posts about them being everywhere, but to me on my last 2 maps they are no where.

Of course the pirate stations are here and there, but no pirate ships.

In my current map i am flying around un worried about pirates. I am honestly starting to think there are none till i see one and then am proven that there are pirates there.

I have harvested 5 planets my hunting grounds are 10,10,10 and 0,0,0 and i have been to 50,50,50 and i havent seen 1 yet.

Is this a epic game of hide and seek? Did they all go to 1000,1000,1000 and join forces cause they are all afraid of me?

Reaction score
    If you're playing in single player, and started a brand new game, it means that currently, pirates have no ships to use.

To solve this, you have to make ship blueprints usable by pirates.

Go to Catalog (Personal), and upload a few entries from local. You should have a very small and cheap Isanth, all the rest are Isanth-zero with 2 letters next to their names -that's their weapons (mm stands for missiles with missile slaves, cc for cannons with cannon slave, etc).

Then go to Catalog (Admin), choose the ships you want, go to permissions, and check enemy usable.

Be warned tho, you'd better save you ships :3 Stupid accidents happen...

Reaction score
    Ship-to-ship combat with pirates is...... buggy and unrealistic, to say the least. I would leave it alone for now and focus on exploring at the moment.
    But in case you really want to fight pirates, upload an Isanth and select them to be pirate-usable. Then do /initiate_wave 1 1