Pirates

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    So I apparantley shot the shop and they said that there was a raid party coming to my sector. I jump out of my ship and let them kill me because I didn't want my ship to get damaged. My ship was close by my spawn point so as soon as I respawn the ships start chasing me again. I don't have any way of shooting them down and there's a bunch of them. I have no idea what to do and I think should make the ships leave once they kill you once. I'm currently stuck being shot over and over.

JonasWalker

Old Newb
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    • Purchased!
    That was not pirates, that was the \"Space Police\" aka Trade Faction ships coming to hunt you down for attacking one of their shops.

Reaction score
    You can target one with F , and type /destroy_entity in chat. Repeat until there are none left.

Reaction score
    Other than you causing them to attack you for shooting the shop, I don\'t see any real reason as to why this should be added, thought out points help a lot.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I had shot the shop by accident (Testing out missles lol) and I blasted a huge hole on the side of it, it said they a party was being sent but nothing happened. I was ready to calm the rukus and assimulate those ships and turn them into turrets or something. I like pretending my ship is a living thing that it can absorb other ships turning them into turrets or other componets, after killing a few pirates my ship is one ugly but powerful motherf****r. it would be cool assimulating a space station.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    A couple of ways you can get past this without /destroy_entity
    1) change your name in the launcher. New identiy.
    2) Clear your server data. (you loose everything in the game aside from bluepritns)