Pirates

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I seem to have a lot of trouble fighting pirates. my heat seeking missiles just go off and do a little dance (it seems) and my shields, even though I place about a bazillion dispersers, don't last long. I always get dominated and am forced to quit.

I don't know what I'm doing wrong, any tips?

Reaction score
    Heres an idea, make some turrets that have alot of power and shields, and dock them on your ship on some turret docking module. For the shields problem get some sd power tanks and install them in your ship it stores and generates alot more power than the normal sd power generator. Thats what I usually do when I have that problem. I hope this was useful for you.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    ur a noob pirates r easy and power tanks only stores power and does not genarate power the anti mater cannions r the best for killing pirates with out compleaty destroying them whitch is what u whant to do if u whant the parts off them and the shields um more power does not help shields to get the best shield regen and max shields just make them into a block like a 10x10x10 a cube its the most efficient way to do it and as a first ship just make it an cube wit guns in the front and shields in the mid and then power then engines in back and emphasize shilds and keep them in a groop and whan u get good loot then u can make ur ship all pretty and try to go for ther core first

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Even though whitewolf probably could\'ve spoken a bit clearer and nicer, what he says is true.

Reaction score
    First things first, are you on a multiplayer server or the sandbox mode?

If it\'s a multiplayer server, then the pirates ships might be better than the default ones.

If you\'re in the sandbox mode and get killed by them, try to flee to nearby shops. It\'s a protected area.