pirates to hard

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    The way you have it set up, is that troll ships are very risky, and therefore, not practical, while larger, turreted capital ships are able to take care of them, making capital ships far more useful to have around.

Also, in my previous comment, I simply agreed to a point, not asked for it to be nerfed.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    If it is an issue of pirates using custom made ships, then that\'s your answer.

However, I will say starting out when I was not familiar with Missles or Shields (as none of which is covered in the tutorial) pirates kicked my ass. I mean the game starts you out without shields, how are you supposed to know that the blocks they start you with aren\'t enough to take on battles. Mind you once I learned a bit, the game was easier I think the real problem here lies in the lack of education given to new players.

Having said that though, figuring things like that out is half the game. Sooooo....

Don\'t change a thing?

Reaction score
    if you are talking about the isanths your sir are the biggest noob i have ever come across. now if you are talking about a capitol ship you made and the pirates are using it thats a differnt story

Reaction score
    Just the radio jamming seems to be enough to get the turrets off your back. One (dumb) missile to each turret docking area, and problem solved.

JTJSniperBee

Cat Person
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    pirates are harder further than 2 2 2, so diffrent level ships will spawn in sectors in 2 2 2 mainly weak ships will fight you, so there not to hard unless you go far out and let then use a nexus

Reaction score
    i just want pirates to be gone or atleast easier when Im building a really big ships so i don\'t have to kill them every 2 minutes.

Reaction score
    When on single player, you can turn them off, in multiplayer, put turrets in the proximity of where you build to destroy them.