Pirate Stations

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I think that the pirate stations, are a little undifficult atm. Also the loot can get you rich fast. So thats why they should be harder like, Better Turrents, and maybe they launch a big ship at you when you attack, or they call all nerby Fleets or ships to come help.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I support this. It is way to easy to overpower a station at this time.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    i support this because once i finally defeated a single pirate space station i reached the max creadits. I think it would be fun to add ssome more difficulty or different levels of pirate space stations.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    i support this. once you take out a pirate station or two, you pretty much hit end game level as far as money and equiment. id like to see more ships guarding them, more turret shields would be cool.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hell yes to this beucase I raided 3 pirate stations and my credits went from like 100 mill to 2.134 billion or at least make it so that the blocks they\'re made out of disaper from like a self distruct thing or reactor overload.

This makes it so that you get less hual since the stations hulls are ranging about of 2-5k amount of blocks I get or so from getting most of the station blocks.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    As of now you can modify this in your server.cfg file. You can change the amount of loot drops as well as modify the value of every block in the game. We\'re working on an economy balance in our server right now.

Pirate stations need ship sorties to fly out from them as well. The turrets only have a range of 500 so you can just sit at about 501 and launch missiles at them until they\'re gone.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    stations are easy as to take down, and the loot is crazy for such an easy fight. they could be boosed by adding ships to defend the base too not just turrets.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    We know about changing the loot but the challange to get the loot is the thing that we want fixing a bit more.

Reaction score
    Stations need not just large ships but small ones as well, the issue with pirate stations if you can land a ship that is just a core, a power generator, and one salvage beam, then mine the turrets to death by removing their connection to the station. the thing is, if you fly straight at the core of the station at full speed, the turrets will never hit you, and once inside your completely safe from the turrets, then all you need is one weapon/salvage cannon, and patience and you don\'t even have to kill the turrets right away either, just leave them floating in space and come back to them after looting the station then you can get EVEN MORE loot from killing the turrets, since any pirate ship including turrets drop loot when killed.

So to counter that, stations need small ships and large ships, large ships for fighting big threats, and little ships for buzzing about the inside killing tiny ships who mean to mine their way to riches, also shields. seriously. what kind of station does NOT HAVE SHIELDS and it\'s not exactly like pirate stations are hurting for space.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Or just place a build block down, set it to symetry mode and make your build area 10x10x10, *right click* *right click* *right click* *right click* *right click* *right click* *right click* *right click* *right click* *right click* *right click* *right click* *right click* *right click* *right click*, whered the space station go?