Pirate spawning problem.. HELP!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Ok, i just saved some blueprints of 2 of my ships that are relatively good for combat and i noticed that they spawned naturally as pirates so i left the game and edited the catalog so they dont spawn in waves (i'm guessing this is for ships pirates can use?) and i reset the universe but to my surprise they still spawn.. how can i stop this?!

HELP!!

Note: i would still like to keep these ships in the catalog, so if i wanted to, i can buy them..

EDIT: what's even worse is that one of the ships the pirates can use has a wierd bug and when it fires at me it causes a null exception crash.. please help me with this problem :(

Reaction score
    Go into admin settings for catalogs and disable the box that says \"useable by enemy\" (or something similar) that should stop it.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Its easier to launch Starmote which is under the \"Tools\" tab in the game launcher. This allows you to easily and quickly adapt all settings including the settings regarding AI using your ships. I had a problem with lag due to literally tons of AI using my biggest ship...

Reaction score
    Maybe editing the permissions might work, to do this click the \'permissions\' button under one of your ships then uncheck the others box, not sure that this might work but give it a try! :D

Reaction score
    When you open up catalogs in you menu there should be three options on the top. here\'s a step by step...
    http://imgur.com/a/AeBGL#0 I made it for you! :) (don\'t worry I figured this out today)

if adimin doesn\'t show up try running the dedicated server option then joining in to local host on multiplayer to see if it comes up