Pirate Energy Problem

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Hi,

I've got some trouble with pirate. When I spawn a pirate, he fire on me (Normal you want to say ? x) ). It consume energy but when it reload it's realy slow. I try 1 vs 1 with pirate. We got the same ship but my reload was faster than him.

If I move Backward, At a certain time the reload of the pirate is normal ...

If someone can light me it could be nice !

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    The ai fires all weapons at the same time and keeps firing them even if he runs out of energy. The weapons wont fire without enough energy offcourse but it does prevent full energy regen. If you have more then one weapon system on the ship that might be the issue.

Reaction score
    Hi,

I've got some trouble with pirate. When I spawn a pirate, he fire on me (Normal you want to say ? x) ). It consume energy but when it reload it's realy slow. I try 1 vs 1 with pirate. We got the same ship but my reload was faster than him.

If I move Backward, At a certain time the reload of the pirate is normal ...

If someone can light me it could be nice !
    As an explanation, that's "premature optimization" for you ;) - putting stuff in before the foundation is final. Just remember the game is still far from complete.

The pirate ships would need to be updated every time systems balance is changed, but that can be extremely time consuming, and that's why it isn't done - especially now that Schine are working on new faction ships and stuff.
    I guess you'll just have to live with it for the time being.