Pirate base radar jammers

Reaction score
    I have noticed that when scanning close to a pirate base I get a message that says there is an entity jamming/cloaking but our scan is not strong enough to reveal it, which is odd in itself because the scanner is almost 1x1km in size and can decloak/unjam virtually anything nearby. Even when in the same sector as the base the message continues, but once the pirate station is destroyed this message no longer shows up when scanning in the area.

I have searched some of these stations and not found any form of jammer or cloak devices even though the message is obviously coming from them. However I also notice that the jamming seems to have no effect, the stations are always visible both on radar and if you just look outside. My query is did jammers at one time work on stations, or is there perhaps plans to make them work in the future, or can this be caused by something other than an actual jamming or cloaking system?

D

Deleted member 433088

I got the same thing while testing the scanner modules myself yesterday, but I had a jammer-equipped ship on standby nearby so I kinda assumed it was that my scanner was detecting.