Pioneers & Settlers (24/7)(PvP)(Dedicated-Server)(No-White-List)(Custom-Eco)(64 Slot)(Custom-Pirates

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen

Hello there!

Pioneers & Settlers are converting over to starmade as we believe that minecraft and all its mods have reached as far as they will go in terms of what we can do so myself and my team will start putting our effort into Starmade.

We will be making mods as soon as the game has somewhat stablized some public and some for US only.

~~~SERVER INFO~~~

• NO whitelist
    • 24/7 US Dedicated server
    • Faction PvP
    • 64 Slot
    • 120 speed
    • No outside Blue Prints
    • Protected & Modified Spawn
    • Authenticated
    • 2 Ship save slots

~~~RULES~~~

1. No swearing
    2. No causing intentional lag
    3. No racist or inappropriate factions/names
    4. No bug exploiting
    5. Respect the staff
    6. Do not ask for admin rights
    7. Do not ask for teleportation
    8. Do not ask for items

More information on our website.

http://www.pioneersandsettlers.com/

I'll post the server specs and ip once we settle with a good dedicated host.

199.217.118.69:57921

Reaction score
    Ingame name:
    robotv56

Reason for wanting in:
    NASS is being lame, could do with a fresh start on a fresh server

Theme you like to build by:
    Reminicent of human ships from Halo but with my own design. Featuring many angles, interlocking plating, and high attention to detail. A mix of form and function is what I try to balance.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Whenever I go to buy a ship from the catalog, it doesn\'t spawn but still takes the money off me, I have currently lost 7,8 million from this bug. Could you please fix the bug and give me the 7.8 removed frim this bug, I am aware that asking for items (including money) is banned, but I feel like this is a special case.

Thank you for taking your time reading this while you are busy dealing with the dedicated server.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Ye only admins can spawn ships for you, i\'ll replace the 8mil credits as i can verify it\'s loss from the logs.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Ok so the dedicated host server should be ready for today (sorry for the delay)

Reaction score
    Just wanted to pop in here and say I think I will spend a lot of time on this server.

I\'m new to StarMade but I\'m learning quickly, and I\'m anxious to see what experiences await on Pioneers and Settlers.

Glad the dedicated host is coming soon, I hopped in once before and I had 200+ ping, which made things a bit wonky!

Anyway, my IGN is McDili. See ya in space!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    started a custom pirates competition for people to design the next pirate ships :P

Details can be found here: http://www.pioneersandsettlers.com/

Reaction score
    Hey Dez, so I recently started playing on the server and all, and I figured I\'d join your website too.

Unfortunately, it requires me to link a minecraft character. I don\'t play Minecraft so, I\'m at a roadblock.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Sorry the website is under going changes i\'ll get that fixed.

Server updated to latest!

Reaction score
    Sorry transfer has stopped and Dezgard is sleeping so the server will be up tomorrow morning we are very sorry for the delay

Today we have our dedicated server, we are currently backing up the current server files and uploading it to the new dedicated server, this will take at least an hour or 2 to do

New IP address: 69.197.160.146:4242

The server will be as soon as possible the upload speed is a bit slow at the moment so please be patient

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Seems the server was the wrong and now we wait for the host to setup the proper server.

2.127.210.43:4242