Bug Pickup Points not working

Reaction score
    Been having an issue with pickup points not working.
    Placed a pickup point next to a pickup rail next to a basic rail, can't get anything to dock to the pickup point no matter what I try. I fly within 3 blocks with a rail docker, nothing happens.
    Tried in single player, not working.
    Tried in multiplayer, not working.

Am I doing something wrong?

I probably should have tried to use these blocks before the latest update, so its unclear if the update broke the pickup points.

What should I try next?

StormWing0

Leads the Storm
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Did you check to make sure the Pickup Point was on? Just put an activator down and link it to the point and turn it on, if that doesn't work, not sure.

I've gotten mine to work rather well so far. I'll upload an example later.

Nauvran

Cake Build Server Official Button Presser
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    do you have a raildocker on the ship you are trying to dock?
    Is it selected in your hotbar when you are trying to dock?

Reaction score
    Did you check to make sure the Pickup Point was on? Just put an activator down and link it to the point and turn it on, if that doesn't work, not sure.

I've gotten mine to work rather well so far. I'll upload an example later.
    That seemed to do the trick! Didn't find that in any documentation or in the YouTube video.

Makes sense though, that allows you to potentially have a pickup point very close to a shootout rail, and turn them on only when drones are to land.

Thanks for the help!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Purchased!
    "Turning them on" hasn't worked for me at all. The only luck I've had has been in moving the pickup point to a different area. It's almost like there are dead zones where they won't work. I had this happen to me earlier in the week, and only by shifting my pickup point over by a couple of blocks did it start working. Now, it's happening again and I've moved the pickup points several times and they're still not working.