Read by Schine Pickup block control for fleets

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    I was reading some other threads about fleets and carriers and thought of something that would be quite useful. I propose the ability to connect a pickup area on a designated carrier to a docker rail manually (c+v keys or marker beam) in astronaut mode to set designated fleet pickup points. It would override landing setting the designated point. Landing would still designate a point if one had not been set manually. This could keep other dockings from overriding the set position in case you dock somewhere else for whatever reason and may be useful in other ways as well.

I had posted this in general discussion while I thought I was on this board, just got around to posting it here. If a mod sees the one in general discussion, feel free to remove it, I don't seem to be able too.

Reactions: HolyCookie

Jake_Lancia

Official Source of Blame
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Community Content - Silver 2
    I was reading some other threads about fleets and carriers and thought of something that would be quite useful. I propose the ability to connect a pickup area on a designated carrier to a docker rail manually (c+v keys or marker beam) in astronaut mode to set designated fleet pickup points. It would override landing setting the designated point. Landing would still designate a point if one had not been set manually. This could keep other dockings from overriding the set position in case you dock somewhere else for whatever reason and may be useful in other ways as well.

I had posted this in general discussion while I thought I was on this board, just got around to posting it here. If a mod sees the one in general discussion, feel free to remove it, I don't seem to be able too.
    This would save having to dock everything just to get their landing positions saved. I'm on board with this.

Criss

Social Media Director
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Video Genius
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    Sounds like a fair suggestion. Consider it logged for future reference!