Phlegmatic trading guild and unseen pirates

Reaction score
    I have been unable to get a reaction out of the trading guild. I have shot the shops, rammed them, had them swear at me, but they never sent any ships. This sucks, because I would like to use them to test my turret designs.

Also, I have yet to see any pirates. I found their base, i shot their base, no fighters ever spawned.

What is going on in my universe? Did someone pull a "no NPCs allowed" law without me noticing? Or is there just something messed up in my settings (they seem fine to me..)?

Captain Tankman

Cake Build Server Staff
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    If the settings are fine, try using this command to spawn enemies:
    • initiate_wave
      • DESCRIPTION: Initiates an enemy wave
      • PARAMETERS: Level(Integer), Seconds(Integer)
      • EXAMPLE: /initiate_wave 5 20

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen
    What I have noticed is that bigger sectors tend to decrease the spawning chance if pirates. I don't know why the trade guild never attacks though.

Reaction score
    Well, I just found out: None of the ships were set to "usable by enemies", remedied that, now it works.

And another problem: Despite "declare war at hostile action" and "consider neutral hostile" active, my turrets dont shoot at those spawned ships. Does it not work for NPCs or am I derping again?

Captain Tankman

Cake Build Server Staff
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Maybe the turret's AI isn't active. Open the inventory, go to the structur tab and under "turret docking collective" or something there is an option "activate all AI"
    press it and have fun :)

Reaction score
    Spawning worked, turrets did great (they were active, just dont regocnize the trading guild as evil). Need to rework power on my station, three turrets damaged because the station ran out of energy.....