Phantom ships

Reaction score
    Tried to post this as a bug report but no success with that one so I post it here.
    If i'm around a planet for a while (say 15 min or more) green dots start appearing on the radar. (see attached) upon inspecting them they turn out to be parts of my main ship that I left in orbit. The parts cannot be salvaged or touched, I fly straight trough them. However these parts are not from the ship I fly; that is still there. So these parts were spawned otherwise. They are not spawned from blue prints, I have prints of the turrets but there is no blue print from the ship without turrets and there are no separate blue prints of the docking cranes or bay doors yet they are there floating around (see attached).
    Probably related, if I extend the docking crane to its maximum distance from the main ship the ship at the end of the docking crane becomes a ghost ship. I can still see it but will fly straight through it and there are no popups anymore on usable items (core, doors etc) and I also can't use those any more. Retracting the crane adn bringing the docked ship closer to the main ship solves the issue.

Type: Single player

I have changed the memory settings from default to the following
    Maximal memory (MB): 5120
    Initial Memory (MB): 5120
    Early generation Memory: 128

Java info (64 bits):
    Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.10240]
    (c) 2015 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

java version "1.8.0_65"
    Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.8.0_65-b17)
    Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 25.65-b01, mixed mode)

Attachments

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    do you happen to be near a black hole? and has this happen only once or every time you boot up star made?