Phalanx - Get in here

Reaction score
    PHALANX

Killing Pirates before you were born !

Well, not actually. Before you were here, anyway.

Anyhow, I'm asking you lot if you want to join the wondrous faction that is Phalanx. You recieve a free Shieldbearer ship and a picture of a man with a tin foil hat on request.

Phalanx will be taking on pirate scum one ship at a time. Whether it's a crazy coot riding solo, or a bunch of coots kicking arse ... well, that's up to you. And the other guys. But mainly you.

If you're interested, make the leap from the forums to this website. Register and we'll work things out.

Note that you will have to prove yourself as a decent player now that the group has begun operations.

As for faction diplomacy, all factions with ties to piracy are henceforth declared enemies. All others are considered neutral unless hostile action is reported.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    I signed up im new to this game but im fairly confident with most aspects of it so far

Reaction score
    I just applied on the website. I look foward to playing with you. Im only decent at starmade though so I might need a little help along the way.

-Zypherus

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Just applyied hope to get in and play with yall Great builder and a team player

Reaction score
    We now have our own server that we now operate on, constructing cities on planets, spacestations, civilian roles like cargo ships, mining ships, enforcement ships, airspace control and much much more, join now by visiting our site creating an account and punching the server ip!!!! simples..... ;)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Just signed up, kinda wierd how you chose to do things. Wouldn\'t an Enjin forum be easier to run, and allow you to have \"guest\" areas? Without signing in and becoming a member, you can\'t see anything on your site with how it is already.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    If you want to be noticed as a leader and not to look like a noob

Don\'t Use webs

Use something like wordpress instead Webs, it makes you look nooby.

Reaction score
    RGavin11, i have a request, ally your troops with me and my forces in the Terran Empire and together we will obliterate The Colonists and anyone who opposes us, deny my request and you will rue this day

Reaction score
    The highest amount of power regen that I have found in a 5x5x5: http://star-made.org/content/its-over-9000-questions-power

There are tons of versions of this, even a roumored one that generates 10000 e/s, so keep your eye out for them :P

Also, murdering the colonists sounds fun, although I just applied so don\'t take my input as any answer :)

Reaction score
    Use full sentences.

As for Wordpress, they ask for money I don\'t have for something Webs provides for free. Guess which site I prefer.

Reaction score
    Alliances aren\'t usually discussed in public with such poor grammar. If you\'re serious about this, you would have contacted me directly.

In any case, PHALANX is dedicated to the eradication of piracy. We are not some tool for you to use in a petty war between factions.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    ive heard about that legendary 10000 e/s and i will believe it when i see it :P