PH3RR3T'S GREAT BIG LIST OF BLOCK IDEAS & STUFF

Reaction score
    -- Yes, declare war on their faction so thay are set as hostile. AI turrets will then attack on sight.

-- Now you are just being butthurt. Honestly reflect on your idea and ask yourself, are magnetic boots not a better, more simple solution?

-- Then why add them if they are literally useless? Decoration items have a use, to decorate, but a block that only has one purpose which is surpassed by another off the bat is a waste of time and effort.

--But it could be done at my leasure. The point is it is still an easy way to stupidly abuse the system.

Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Community Content - Silver 1
    If this was a block renaming thread, then it helps to state that instead of redefining what we have in your own words, which may not convey to others as well as you may have initially planned.

My point is if you suggest something like a gravity block or build block, use a different name and explain what you believe it should do, many will think you have never even played the game.

If you actually said hey, I reckon the build block could be called a ___________ then people will understand you are not trying to rewrite the entire game, simply offer more memorable naming systems.

FYI - if you post your ideas on the starmade Reddit, and gain support, they will may be taken into consideration. The text wall (and the way it was written) is challenging too much that is already in the game and working.

Take the Pirate block for example, admin commands allow for this already, but the ability for a pilot to simply stick it on \"anything\" to have it become a pirate seems trollworthy compared to the existing system.

Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Community Content - Silver 1
    just read your edit of the OP.....

you actually meant to add three more levels of Meta to everything and you did try to recreate the entire game pretty much from scratch.

Reaction score
    said longer explanations would come in handy.

lazarus78

-----For me right now, its not so much which system would be better, Magnetic Hull or Magnetic Boots. But the way you\'ve gone about saying the boots are better than the hull, ur idea VS mine. Your idea is indeed the simpler of the two, if either of them is possible, but the way you say it sounds like you\'re frickin Albert Einstien, and I\'m just some brain dead hobo. I may very well be a bit butthurt, but then you also seem to be overly pissed off out an idea. This isn\'t a demand of anyone, just a suggestion.

-----And here, so you shut the hell up about it. Magnetic Boots that would obsolete Gravity Units are better than Magnetic Hull blocks that would work right alongside them. Happy now?

-----Maybe because enough people like the idea. So far there are like five people that have commented on this thread. Of those, you\'re the only one that has taken issue with hull type ideas, at least the advanced and variable ones. If you dislike the ideas I have then fine. Just try to be a bit less pissed sounding when you say it.

Tomino_sama

-----Yes being able to attach a Pirate Core to anything and then instantly turn it on, instantly turning whatever its attached to into a pirate would be trolling. What you seem to have failed to notice, is that it has a line at the end stating: \"Requires time and power to activate.\" I\'ll fully explain what this means in a post later down the line, but suffice to say, the larger the object, the longer it would take for the core to activate, and it could only be done to your own stuff, or anything else you\'re allowed to build on.