Personal Technobeam

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    Repairing partially damaged external blocks is a snap with mobile ships, but getting to internally damaged blocks might be easier if users could carry a personal technobeam.

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    whilst i agree with the concept, it isnt needed as damaged blocks give healthy blocks when broken, so you could just go into build mode nd do repairs from there

Reaction score
    and if you have a bunch of interior damaged, its a pain to take out and replace 1 by 1 till they are all good.

Reaction score
    I prefer a level of detached professionalism from my astrotechnicians. I\'d apprecate it if we could also have a deeply impersonal technobeam as well.

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Silver 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Yes. that\'s the thing about repairs by removing and replacing blocks. you need to be in build mode to do it properly because of the lack of directional control. If you have a crew running around making repairs to your ship it becomes problematic. What if the personal.... (glares at MisterVec)... hand-held technobeam repaired damaged blocks as a primary effect, and rotated them as a secondary effect. (while you have your index finger on the trigger firing at a block, touch w,a,s,or d to rotate the block on the x or z axis.)