Perm banned for helping players and giving admins advice

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    It looks like you got what you deserved. And look at you here whining about it, trying to ruin people\'s reputation.

They said you weren\'t listening to them, wasting their time, ignoring them and that you were making things harder. When they told you about what they were going to do you tried to play it off like they were harrassing you and in caps you told the admin he needed to read..

Support staff doesn\'t just go around on random vendetta\'s, and look you go make a forum post whining about being legitimately banned like a child, proving their points.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    i dont know what Mr.Bear candy did that got him banned for it is quite long. However he/she was very helpful and freindly to me in the act of importing ships and purchasing them in-game. The game is a great game and bear shouldnt be banned from it at most just suspended for a small amount of time.

Yours trully Anymous.

Anymous

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I watched your whole video and all it shows is you arguing with the moderators over and over and saying things that are clearly false like \"I\'m being banned for helping people\". The mods told you the reasons you were being banned. One of the mods even gave you a chance to reduce your ban to a lesser type several times, but you decided to just keep arguing with him instead of taking his offer.

You even used one mods words against the other mod to try and accuse him of lying to you. Didn\'t you think that might be a bad idea? When someone is trying to explain to you what you did wrong and all you keep doing is arguing with them and even trying to accuse them of lying to you, it\'s easy to predict what will happen.

The best you can do is try to learn from your mistakes. In the future, when you have done something wrong, it\'s better to own up to it than to fight and argue with the people in charge. That goes for a lot of things in life, not just a chat room on a video game website.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    i will admit i saw you on the chats quite a bit,

but your video nor your post can be considered an objective outlook on the matter,

its too one sided for me (in my uninformed state) to make any judgment on that to be honest...

it is not clear for me what it is you were banned for, but i have a feeling its more than the way you put it - as in \"banned for helping people\", usually when things dont make sense, they are inaccurate at best.

from the video their reaction was tad harsh and none compromising, but then again, harsh and not compromising is also a relative term, relative to what you\'ve done to prompt this reaction in the first place.

leaning on the more plain and logical approach, and giving the fact that people are not being banned left and right here, i would assume it was justified and not some random act on their part.

a more interesting video would be the events that lead to that conversation with the mods, not the actual conversation.

Reaction score
    I couldent manage to film it becuase i gave them advise then suddenly it was we dpont like you ban ban ban give us reason not to ban and thats the fact i help so manny people and they went ban and they did lie try watching the video closly

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    \"i gave them advise then suddenly it was we dpont like you ban ban ban give us reason not to ban\"

i am sorry mate, if you want someone to believe what you say it needs to make sense,

THAT doesnt make any sense whatsoever...

people dont behave like that, as i said in my comment, when it makes no sense, its most likely rubbish...

be honest with yourself as well, and if you want people to give you a fair judgment on what they make of this, share the full picture, word for word, dont hide and tidy things up to make it shine in your favor, it wont work, not with people that have more than two cells in their brain...

take a second and read what you just commented, and tell me if you even believe yourself reading that...

Reaction score
    Very few things will piss of the average admin faster than arguing with them after they give you a warning, which is exactly what most of this video seem to be. They have better things to do with their time, and I did notice one of them specifically mentioned you wasting their time quite early in the conversation. I don\'t know what you were warned about, but I seriously doubt it was \"helping people\", even if that\'s what you were trying to do.

One thing that could possibly piss them off more is publishing their private conversations. Anywhere, with any admins, whether the ban was justified or not, trying to appeal it in the court of public opinion like this won\'t change the opinion of anyone that can make a difference, except perhaps to make them less likely to lift the ban.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    That is kind of bogus on many parts, sure you might have annoyed the moderators but overly strung out guys with power hungry ban happy buttons shouldn\'t be moderators if they can´t deal with some back talk from a person who actually helps a LOT.

Trying to slide in a good word on a moderator like a brown noser wasn\'t too smart of an idea but i can see where you´re coming from. You have been helping a lot of people and answering a lot of questions just for the hell of it, so you wanted the privilege of being a moderator.

I believe that both the moderator and yourself acted selfishly, and don´t listen to these posers, theres nothing wrong with posting this on the forums for second opinions or even an announcement of wariness to authorities.

tl;dr Butthurt moderators and Brown nosing never mix.