PC Gamers Portal - Starmade Server Hosting - Ram Pricing

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Reaction score

Starmade Server Hosting, big machines for less, complete configuration editor and sold by Ram and not by Slots (You can choose the Maximum number of Players for your Server after the instant setup has been completed).

Instant Setup, TCAdmin V2, Full FTP, check out the site and use Promo Code: STARMADE to receive a 50% discount off your first month. Server migration available upon requests via FTP.

Servers starting as low as $6.00 Monthly. HyperVPS servers are also available should you want absolute control, Hyper VPS will allow you to run Starmade and Voice and any other app, full Root and Desktop Access on a Hyper VPS Server 1GigE connections available, inquire to find out more. Full Dedicated Servers are also available on request for absolute control of your clan server.

http://www.pcgamersportal.com/starmade.php

PCGamersportal is a boutique server hosting company, we play the game and know it well, we operate machines in the USA and we are expanding into more locations. Those dedicated servers are connected to the Internet with no less than a 1gbps state of the art IP network. PCGamersportal leverages the latest enterprise hardware which consists of dual six and octo cores loaded with specs, built from leading partners such as Dell, Intel, Supermicro, and Seagate.

We believe in fair pricing for your game servers and so should you.

www.pcgamersportal.com

Reaction score

Starmade Server Hosting, big machines for less, complete configuration editor and sold by Ram and not by Slots (You can choose the Maximum number of Players for your Server after the instant setup has been completed).

Instant Setup, TCAdmin V2, Full FTP, check out the site and use Promo Code: STARMADE to receive a 50% discount off your first month. Server migration available upon requests via FTP.

Servers starting as low as $6.00 Monthly. HyperVPS servers are also available should you want absolute control, Hyper VPS will allow you to run Starmade and Voice and any other app, full Root and Desktop Access on a Hyper VPS Server 1GigE connections available, inquire to find out more. Full Dedicated Servers are also available on request for absolute control of your clan server.

http://www.pcgamersportal.com/starmade.php

PCGamersportal is a boutique server hosting company, we play the game and know it well, we operate machines in the USA and we are expanding into more locations. Those dedicated servers are connected to the Internet with no less than a 1gbps state of the art IP network. PCGamersportal leverages the latest enterprise hardware which consists of dual six and octo cores loaded with specs, built from leading partners such as Dell, Intel, Supermicro, and Seagate.

We believe in fair pricing for your game servers and so should you.

www.pcgamersportal.com
    These servers rock! Update comes out and you're wondering when it's going to be done? BAM! already updated. Mess up something modding but you were backing up your files? BAM! server restored soon after you open a ticket. My wife is getting mad at me because this server is always online and I can't help but play! Alliance Armada rocks!

Reaction score
    PCGamers Portal servers
    Pro's:
    • Cheaper than that questionable burrito you ate on Friday
    • Selection of servers across North America to host your box
    • Clearly wishing to engage with the public
    • Vast array of supported games, VOIP services and more
    • Facebook, Twitter, Twitch and SteamGroups all to help you keep in contact
    • Pricing models based on either Peak Resource requirements or Number of Slots!

Con's:
    • Modern feeling site that's occasionally difficult to navigate or see text boxes
    • No UK/EU/Asia hosting options.
    • Clearly happy to argue with anybody who questions their advertisements.
    • Limited online reviews (outside of their own website)!

I'm assuming the person posting as "PCGamersPortal" is Steve Masterson (the owner). Steve, people will argue with you, people will think your way isn't the 'right' way and some folk will sometimes out-right bitch at you. Take on board any constructive criticism, discard the rest and move on with your business, don't waste time arguing your point - you will only come across as immature.

I wish you all the best and hope you do great things with your business.

~CR~

[EDITED]

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    I agree, I also agree about our site and the ironic thing is that our new site is coming live today. This original site was not a priority as the priority has and always will be providing solid servers.

take care

Reaction score
    Steve,
    So I read your response and went to check out your site and I can only agree, the new website theme is remarkably better than before. There are still a few hiccups that you may want to take care of, but I agree that your services should be your priority and I can only congratulate you on providing a vast and substantial array of services at very competitive prices!

• The total lack of a "Order" or "Buy" button anywhere.
    • The optional text entry fields on order Step 3 are almost invisible!
    • The drop-down selection box for selecting what service you want to buy is totally unsuitable. Pre-select based on the page previously navigated from

On a related note, I noticed you ALSO provide StarMade servers based on number of slots. You've got to find it in the drop-down list when ordering, but it's there! Offering both 'Max Ram Usage' and 'Max Slots' options is amazing and pretty much unique to the industry, so +1 for going the extra distance. The one thing I don't know is if you can switch from one plan to another after ordering?

I do my homework Steve. It's not particularly difficult to find out who owns PCGamersPortal, where the company is based or who's rack space your servers are located on for that matter. If I'm going to invest in a product or service, I make sure I'm getting what I want from the best people possible and while this little thing with Gravypod is kind of distracting, my personal opinions of you and your company are certainly positive and the more I dig, the more impressed I am.

If only you offered services in the UK/EU - I might actually switch host!

~CR~

Reaction score
    Hello everyone, in the spirit of the message just above this one from CleanRabbit, we now offer StarMade Slots Packages in tandem with our StarMade RAM Hosting Packages, I have brought up the base package to a glorious 2.5GB for only $7.50 Monthly as a basis point.

Our Guaranteed Slot Hosting starting at a 10 Player Server - $7.50 Monthly each additional 10 Players add $7.5o a month - This package is best suited for those not interested in having the ability to adjust their own player slots at and prefer to have a Guaranteed Slot Base Package with rock solid pricing.

Our RAM Based Packages allow server operators who maintain the server well and are perhaps experienced at operating an efficient server the ability to adjust player slots as they see fit, according to their available RAM.

Key Note here is that all services get dedicated ram and cores to operate at PC Gamers Portal. We do not believe in load balancing our machines we, we simply add new machines as we reach our service threshold.
    Your Hosting Package with PC Gamers Portal whether it be a RAM or Slot based package will have dedicated resources and never be affected by another clients service.

**Free Trial of Our Servers will be made available in the next day or two, for $.01 USD you will have more than 5 Days to Test Drive one of our game servers.**

Thank you,

Steve
    PC Gamers Portal

Reactions: CleanRabbit
    Reaction score
    Hello Everyone!

Our 7 Day Server Test Drive is now ready and for $.01 USD only (required to validate your Paypal Account) you can test drive our StarMade Servers for a full 7 Days.

We are very confident that our machines and our service commitment will impress you.

25 Test Drive Services will be made available each week. So please consider a trial and check us out at the direct link below, follow the Order Button and get your StarMade Test Drive server today.

https://pcgamersportal.com/starmade.php

Last edited by a moderator:
    Reaction score
    We are having a flash Sale! Get $1.00 off your first 3 Monthly subscription payments on our Las Vegas Node! Don't miss out on our great pricing and excellent server tailored to StarMade!

Reaction score
    I have to say, of all the servers I've been on and seeing the problems with downtime/lag they are having. I'm so glad I went with PCGamersportal and achieved sponsorship with them. I have good uptime and when there is a problem its less than 10 mins for a reply on their ticket system. These servers are remarkable and the owner is very compromising. It's nice having that contact with a hosting sites owner especially when problems do arise. If you are looking for a top notch server its worth EVERY SINGLE DIME!

Status
    Not open for further replies.