Payment options

Reaction score
    I am probably posting this in the wrong section and i apologize if i am, but will it ever be possible to buy the game via google wallet because i would like to buy the game but am not willing to pay via paypal.

Reaction score
    Hello Lew3404,

Well if got the same problem but then with IDeal,

otherwise I have to register to PayPal or Master Card Visa etc.

It would be great (for the most people of Holland (Netherlands)) if there would be an option to pay trough IDeal!

I Hope that our posts will be readed and that the developers of Star-Made would do something with it!

:)

Kind Regards,

Meerlo11

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    Right now, it is just through Paypal unfortunately. Sorry.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I can\'t use Paypal even if I wanted to. I want to buy the game. It\'d be nice if I could.

Reaction score
    I also would love to pay for the game probably multiple times over but i can\'t because i utterly distrust paypal, i\'d much prefer it if i could buy through google wallet or BMT micro practically any service is preferable to paypal in my opinion.

if anyone is curious as to why i distrust paypal the reason is because one of my close friends had their debit card stolen because paypal got hacked for nearly a month their bank account was entirely empty until their bank refunded it back to them. that very nearly ruined their life.