Patch Notes Archive

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    I know the new site is a bit in disarray, while all the dust clears and the new features are bug hunted. It's all going very well to improve how we all collaborate and even to an extent play the game itself. What all that means now, is that it is going g to take time to weed out all the clutter and sort through what information the new site needs in order to make that even easier to do now than it ever was before.

one really bothersome thing that I noticed most obviously about the old website and the game, was that patch note were really hard, if not impossible to find, once it passed from being recent news. this new site that wont be as difficult, and seems like it is better already. but i was thinking maybe we do need a section devoted exclusively to that. it would make it easier for testers as well as the rest of us if we could comprehensively compare what has changed when we are trying to hunt bugs with the game.

i just thought my opinion mite be a tad helpful, but feel free to make your own judgement.

Reaction score
    This is actually a really good idea.

*Done, check it out here

Last edited: