Passive pirates bug..

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    It took me ages to figure out why this was happening but..

I was playing as usual and then the pirates became passive.. this was very wierd they wouldn't shoot or anything, just run into me.. i asked on the general discussion if there was a way to fix this.. and i couldn't find a way to.. so i reset the universe and it was fixed but then i found out why this happened:

TRIGGER: Exiting the ship while in combat with pirates
    EFFECT: No NPC factions attack you (NPCs become non-hostile) this includes pirates and trading guild (NOTE: Pirate turrets will still fire at you, they are not bugged)

Please fix this bug soon, the R is so close the the E which i use to fly upwards in combat and it's difficult.. plus i dont want to have to reset the universe every single time i do this..

After posting this bug many may take advantage of it due to the good loot pirates have and without fire being returned it's an easy loot to take..

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    When I made a different ship for pirates all they would do is ram me. I know everything was connected and stuff.

Reaction score
    • Councillor 3 Gold
    • Wired for Logic
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Pirates are not hostile if you are near shops and they will just dirp around and run into you. I\'ve never seen then non hostile outside of buy zones though