*Parts* of Ships and Turrets will some times disappear after restart

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen
    Has any one else noticed sometimes ships do not load fully or parts of them simply disappear when restarting (especially when you have many ships in the same area?) I've submited the bugreport here http://bugs.star-made.org/issues/1521 I was just wondering if any one else has experience part of a ship disappearing, and not the whole thing (pictures are on the bug report of what I'm talking about)

Reaction score
    Yeah, I've noticed as well. Is it like someone entered build mode and took a good 10x10x10 chunk out of it? Mostly the core right?

Does it return when you go back?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    Yeah, I've noticed as well. Is it like someone entered build mode and took a good 10x10x10 chunk out of it? Mostly the core right?

Does it return when you go back?
    Now that you mention it, yeah it is mostly 10x10x10 and around the core, It ate the core of the turret (as you can see in the pictures in the bug tracker) and the core of my actual ship (which you can see also). It does return when I restart the game though. Would you mind mentioning you had the same issue on the bug tracker?

Reaction score
    Now that you mention it, yeah it is mostly 10x10x10 and around the core, It ate the core of the turret (as you can see in the pictures in the bug tracker) and the core of my actual ship (which you can see also). It does return when I restart the game though. Would you mind mentioning you had the same issue on the bug tracker?
    Not sure if adding it twice is allowed, but yeah I will anyway. This is an...upsetting bug, in the least. I mean, I keep expecting it to eat it permanently, it's a worrying thought and the fact that it eats the core as well so you can't go into build mode or control your ship doesn't help.

On a survival server/survival run? Not gonna fly well.

Hope it gets fixed pronto.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    Not sure if adding it twice is allowed, but yeah I will anyway. This is an...upsetting bug, in the least. I mean, I keep expecting it to eat it permanently, it's a worrying thought and the fact that it eats the core as well so you can't go into build mode or control your ship doesn't help.

On a survival server/survival run? Not gonna fly well.

Hope it gets fixed pronto.
    I meant add a message to my bug report, sorry