Palaxia Class Combat Cruiser

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Palaxia ( Pal-Lix-Z-ah ) Class Heavy Combat Cruiser
    - W.I.F. Valhallan ( Palaxia Class Warbird ) ( 1st Imperial Armored Division - Kia Echelon Division )
    - Flagship of Draven_Harrison ( Aka : Admiral Pheonix )

starmade-screenshot-0000.png
    ( album of my new warship, thanks to Doomed_Space for helping me get these on imgur )
    [DOUBLEPOST=1452740125,1452740068][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Palaxia ( Pal-Lix-Z-ah ) Class Heavy Combat Cruiser
    - W.I.F. Valhallan ( Palaxia Class Warbird ) ( 1st Imperial Armored Division - Kia Echelon Division )
    - Flagship of Draven_Harrison ( Aka : Admiral Pheonix )

starmade-screenshot-0000.png
    ( album of my new warship, thanks to Doomed_Space for helping me get these on imgur )
    Oops srry guys the album didnt post with the link, here it is :

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    i love it
    thanks, that made my day
    [DOUBLEPOST=1452753032,1452752919][/DOUBLEPOST]
    wow that's a amazing ship,great detaiing they should have build of the month showcase on the forums so great work like this doesn't go unnoticed.
    thanks for the compliment and i agree, there is alot on great talent that goes unnoticed b/c of the MEGA-Builders that Youtube every little thing that they make. ( no offense to anyone i love the vids, you just kinda make the rest of us feel, small and under appreciated )

Reactions: timtee
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    thanks, that made my day
    [DOUBLEPOST=1452753032,1452752919][/DOUBLEPOST]

thanks for the compliment and i agree, there is alot on great talent that goes unnoticed b/c of the MEGA-Builders that Youtube every little thing that they make. ( no offense to anyone i love the vids, you just kinda make the rest of us feel, small and under appreciated )
    Yw

Reaction score
    I really like your brown/black chairs in your ship, the use of flowers in the walkway on pic. 7, and the use of different colours in the window on pic. 9. Some inspiration right there :D