paintball?

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Silver 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    What if we could equip our ships with paint-ball weapons? Let it be a computer/weapon-block system as normal.

"r" on the control block opens it like a chest, allowing you to place "paint" items.

Firing the weapon depletes the paint supply. Weapon impact only affects hull. It does no damage, but changes the color of the hull block

More weapon blocks increase the rate of fire.

Between ships of the same faction, paint shot bypasses shields.

This would allow us to paint our ships, and it would also allow us to play ship to ship paint-ball

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    At first I thought you were kidding. Then I realized you weren\'t. Now I\'m just confused because this kinda sounds cool . . .

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Cool!

Although, possibly problematic to implement - for example, what happens if your paintball impacts a component which does not have a version of that same color? (I\'m assuming here that the paintball just alters the block to one of the same color as the paint).

Reaction score
    I could see this be implemented, it would be fun as a find of ship testing. maybe also a paintball gun?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Fun for multiplayer skirmishes.

Especially usefull for turret testing or other kinds of weaponor ship design tests.