Painnigouto mentor nomination

Should pain be nominated for the role of community mentor

• Total voters

jontyfreack

Pipe-God-Emperor of starmade
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    • Community Content - Silver 2
    So I shall begin with a quote from SMD chat from a recent conversation about building and helping other players and being proud after seeing how new builders are getting along.

"painnigouto: i actually invite people over from time to time and try to give them build advice n stuff. other way around too btw, a day without learning is a day wasted in my eyes"

Pain has also mastered detailing and importantly teaching how to detail like crazy and how to play the game, explaining the ADV build mode to people, how various other things work, and generally being a really nice person in chat.

Speaking of being a nice person in chat, each time I have seen them in chat they have been either helping someone figure out a problem, giving advice to aspiring builders, comparing details with my bridge, and being supportive of players who might not think they are the best at something.

Also absolutely bloody brilliant at building, has done some brilliant logic work, I would assume significantly better at systems than me (that is just about everyone apart from aesthetics ;) )

So in short, I nominate Painnigouto for community mentor because they are essentially that, they might not be as good at logic/rail dickfuckery as Atra, might not be as good at the whole PVP thing and systems malarkey as RedAlert, but Pain is one of the go-to people for learning the game and if you need help making your ship look good.

Hail pipe, this person is good at what they do and is good at helping others do what they do.

Reactions: Jake_Lancia

Thingie

Professional Lurker
    Reaction score
    Pain has helped a number of people in the chat. His friendly and approachable and would be a great asset as a mentor who knows alot about design aesthetics and base game functionality.
    I whole heartedly agree with nomination.

G

GDPR 302420

As an existing mentor, I herby endorse painnigouto as StarMade mentor material, not many within this community are as dedicated to helping newer players and sharing knoweldge as painnigouto.

#Pain4Mentor