Oxygen

• Thread starter Deleted member 392097
    • Start date
    D

Deleted member 392097

I see no real point of having a helmet that you can put on and take off if there is no Oxygen in the game.

It would be more interesting if on certain planets (you would be able to tell if the atmosphere had Oxygen in it by the colour) you would need a helmet to provide you with Oxygen and if you did not have it on then your HP would start to go down and you would die. And it would make it even more interesting if your Oxygen supply would only last in an area with no Oxygen for a limited amount of time.

Another interesting addition would be if you would need some kind of airlock system in your ship and a machine which generates Oxygen.

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    I can't even tell how many times oxygen has been suggested anymore... I agree that the oxygen on planets part would be pretty interesting, though. As for the oxygen on ships, there's a crapton of threads already discussing this (most of them are on the old site, that's probably why you didn't see them).

Reaction score
    Planetary scanner block? To tell you general info about the planet. ie. biome, air composition, gravity, ect.