Bug Owned system mixup in Faction statistics window

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    I noticed today there's a probable assignment error in the owned systems list at the bottom of the faction statistics window. (The window can be found clicking on the accumulated faction points on the second tab of the faction menu)
    When looking at this window after starting up StarMade, when your status is still either active off-line or inactive member, the list shows per entry line the system coordinates, the name: 'Default Base' and the sector coordinates the faction block is located.
    After 60 minutes obviously your status is now updated to active on-line and the faction statistics page is refreshed. The owned systems list however now shows the system coordinates, the name: 'Default Base' and again the system coordinates instead of the expected sector locations.

I presume the name 'Default Base' is an error as well, since all my faction blocks have been given a unique name and one expects to see that unique name here too.

The missing name is just inconvenient, but the missing sector coordinates means I need to write them down again as in the 'old days'. ;)

For completeness, these findings are in single-player mode, release 0.1867. Filed as bug #1638.

Greets,

Jan

Last edited:

Lancake

Head of Testing
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Tester
    Thanks for the report.
    Now with the new gui coming up most of this will be redone from scratch and most likely this will be fixed too.
    Seems that schema confused sector with system coordinates. The default base might be a placeholder.