Overheating pirate stations? Is this a feature?

Groovrider

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    So a pirate station I took down recently overheated and then derezzed. I didn't know they could do that but the nav marker is still on the galactic map. Can we make the marker go away?

StormWing0

Leads the Storm
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    That or make a new station randomly spawn there. Could be pirate, trading guild, or decaying.

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Last time I took out a pirate station it was marked as decayed after taking out the block marked on the nav, but that was on the last build, so not sure if it's changed or not. Still had to take out the reinforcements it called, but got a good load of scrap out of the deal.

Groovrider

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Last time I took out a pirate station it was marked as decayed after taking out the block marked on the nav, but that was on the last build, so not sure if it's changed or not. Still had to take out the reinforcements it called, but got a good load of scrap out of the deal.
    Reduce the stations structural hp to 49% and it will begin to over heat and eventually evaporate. Stations are mostly armor so its a good way test weapons.