Planned Outras linguagens (português).

gostou?

• Total voters
    Reaction score
    Eu gosto muito do jogo, mais é um pouco difícil, eu não sei falar inglês. Minha sugestão e para colocar opção de mudar idiomas, coloca português do brasil.

jorgekorke

bottom text
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    Bem, se os desenvolvedores estiverem á disposição de gastar um tempo fazendo traduções para várias línguas, eu me ofereceria para traduzir os textos do jogo para português, de graça, obviamente... xD

---

If the devs do want to spend the time working on translations to various languages, I would offer myself to translate the game's texts from English to Portuguese, for free, of course... xD

I do like the game very much, but it's difficult, since I cannot speak English. My suggestion would be to give an option to change languages, including Brazilian Portuguese.

Reaction score
    hm... Legal, mais agora eu queria saber sobre esse seu clan, e brasileiro?

kupu

Colouring in guy.
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Likeable Gold
    • Arrrty Gold
    Eu gosto muito do jogo, mais é um pouco difícil, eu não sei falar inglês. Minha sugestão e para colocar opção de mudar idiomas, coloca português do brasil.
    Yea, Schema does plan to eventually allow localisation. Although sadly having such a large "to-do" list, we have no ETA for it.

Consider it 'planned".

Reaction score
    Yea, Schema does plan to eventually allow localisation. Although sadly having such a large "to-do" list, we have no ETA for it.

Consider it 'planned".
    [DOUBLEPOST=1426683285,1426683204][/DOUBLEPOST]Realmente uma Lista E Muito grande, Mais EXISTE MUITAS PESSOAS podem ajudar. como o minecraft que tem quase todos idiomas do mundo.

kupu

Colouring in guy.
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Likeable Gold
    • Arrrty Gold
    [DOUBLEPOST=1426683285,1426683204][/DOUBLEPOST]Realmente uma Lista E Muito grande, Mais EXISTE MUITAS PESSOAS podem ajudar. como o minecraft que tem quase todos idiomas do mundo.
    Yea, Loads of people have offered to help, which is very useful!

If anyone would like to help with the translation then please contact a dev or write your name / language here. I will add the name to a list of willing translators.
    :)

Reaction score
    Yea, Loads of people have offered to help, which is very useful!

If anyone would like to help with the translation then please contact a dev or write your name / language here. I will add the name to a list of willing translators.
    :)
    [DOUBLEPOST=1426683883,1426683776][/DOUBLEPOST]O jorjekorke queria ajudar, ele comentou esse post, fala com ele :)

Reactions: kupu

Winterhome

Way gayer than originally thought.
    Reaction score
    One major note

Our translator should be capable of focusing well enough to translate with perfect grammar and spelling. We need Portuguese, not Portuguish, for instance.

jorgekorke

bottom text
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    Let's make this formally, then, kupu

Jorge Guimarães
    Portuguese (Brazilian)
    [DOUBLEPOST=1426684770,1426684632][/DOUBLEPOST]
    One major note

Our translator should be capable of focusing well enough to translate with perfect grammar and spelling. We need Portuguese, not Portuguish, for instance.
    A perfect translation would be difficult for that language. There are some words in English that simply do not exist in Portuguese, and vice-versa. Some words will become different from one version to another, but the context will be the same. Since I'm Brazilian myself, I think I can do this right.

Reaction score
    :):):)
    [DOUBLEPOST=1426686020,1426685056][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Bem, se os desenvolvedores estiverem á disposição de gastar um tempo fazendo traduções para várias línguas, eu me ofereceria para traduzir os textos do jogo para português, de graça, obviamente... xD

---

If the devs do want to spend the time working on translations to various languages, I would offer myself to translate the game's texts from English to Portuguese, for free, of course... xD

Winterhome

Way gayer than originally thought.
    Reaction score
    Let's make this formally, then, kupu

Jorge Guimarães
    Portuguese (Brazilian)
    [DOUBLEPOST=1426684770,1426684632][/DOUBLEPOST]

A perfect translation would be difficult for that language. There are some words in English that simply do not exist in Portuguese, and vice-versa. Some words will become different from one version to another, but the context will be the same. Since I'm Brazilian myself, I think I can do this right.
    Eh, "perfect" to my mind means just using proper spelling and grammar while conveying the same idea. I just don't want Schine to look like a bunch of morons. ;)

Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive
    • Likeable
    Eh, "perfect" to my mind means just using proper spelling and grammar while conveying the same idea. I just don't want Schine to look like a bunch of morons. ;)
    Are you sure? You guys could get an awesome "All of your base are belong to us" moment that would immortalize the game forever!! XD

As a former Russian-English translator I have to agree that perfect translation is impossible. What you can do though, is have some other native speakers review your translator's work for faux pas before including it in any distribution.

Auriga_Nexus

Befriender of Worlds
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Are you sure? You guys could get an awesome "All of your base are belong to us" moment that would immortalize the game forever!! XD

As a former Russian-English translator I have to agree that perfect translation is impossible. What you can do though, is have some other native speakers review your translator's work for faux pas before including it in any distribution.
    Agreed, because some languages are just pitfall traps when it comes to mistranslations, especially if you try and translate directly. Anime fans have a somewhat intimate relationship with this due to the hilarious phenomenon that is bad fan-subbing, because people don't realize that you're supposed to translate the IDEA, not the WORDS. Example, that famous line of Emyia's from Fate Stay/Night. Translated properly he's expressing the concept of death as a final "end" that cannot be reversed. Translated improperly and literally:

peopledie.jpg

...yeah. That they do.

...then again that particular meme is a major advertisement for the Fate series just like "All Your Base," so it might actually do more good. But seriously don't TRY to do this. Its usually only the accidental mistranslations that end up as memes.

jorgekorke

bottom text
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    Agreed, because some languages are just pitfall traps when it comes to mistranslations, especially if you try and translate directly. Anime fans have a somewhat intimate relationship with this due to the hilarious phenomenon that is bad fan-subbing, because people don't realize that you're supposed to translate the IDEA, not the WORDS. Example, that famous line of Emyia's from Fate Stay/Night. Translated properly he's expressing the concept of death as a final "end" that cannot be reversed. Translated improperly and literally:

View attachment 10202

...yeah. That they do.

...then again that particular meme is a major advertisement for the Fate series just like "All Your Base," so it might actually do more good. But seriously don't TRY to do this. Its usually only the accidental mistranslations that end up as memes.
    If we happen to get more translators to other languages, such as German or French, I'd reccomend having a preference to native speakers as well. I think we have/had a fairly strong French community on starmade (I've spotted that on 2013), however, it feels like they keep isolated. We could try to talk to them to find someone to translate to French. Same for German, due to Sunworld, very solid server. That would already put us with Portuguese, French and German alternative languages.

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    I know there are a few German mods and testers, not to mention Schema himself, so we might be fine on that language. I remember hearing something about a Japaneses/Asian following last year as well? Could be mistaken though.

MossyStone48

Cmdr Deathmark
    Reaction score
    Indonesian, Tagalog, Spanish, French and the list goes on. It's happening.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    I would gladly offer my help to translate the game from English to French ^w^