Orbital Bombardment Planet Desecrator

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hey guys, so im gonna try and write as much as i can in this as my IE just crashed so i lost everything that i typed...

so, i was gonna make a halo ring, but calculations got big, so i settled for a OBPD.
    basically, and OBPD is a massive ship that can be as big or bigger than a planet. it's filled with an immense amount of fire power.
    now, so far its 222m in height, and 222m in width, the length isnt finished but so far its 12m.
    im planning to put antimatter cannons, an array of SD BB Bunker-buster Missiles, and d1000 "Dumb" Missiles, and maybe a small amount of Pulsators.

thats it for now, ill post a picture soon also.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Just to note guys, im trying my hardest to build this, but im having to do it on singleplayer, with 1FPS >_< so it may take a while XD

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    i\'ve worked some more on the OBPD, and i seem to have run out of energy cells! oh well, ill just find the code and spawn them in ;) ill also put up a video soon of me wrecking a planet ;).

P.S
    ill put an early download link if enough people ask for it ;)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Im on holiday at the moment, but as soon as i get back home and have access to fraps, ill do a video of me destroying a planet, then ill put a download link ;)

Reaction score
    i made a ship that has a big square on the front of it...checker board style 6 in length salvage cannons...can swallow a station in less than 3 minutes...