Optional simplifaction of factory enhancers

Is this a good idea?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
    • Needs improvement

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
    Reaction score
    Idea to simplify factories a bit; make all factories draw from a pool of enhancers. Say you have 100 enhancers and only 1 active factory, that factory can use all of them and activating additional factories simply shares the enhancers between them equally.

This would eliminate a lot of resource wastage from having extraneous enhancers or time spent re-connecting factories to enhancers if you want a temporary boost in power for a particular block or something. Overall it seems more user friendly to me.

To implement this in a way that satisfies everyone I propose a new block - a factory controller that all factories and enhancers connect through to enable the new system (factory>controller>enhancers) meaning people could choose not to use the system...

Reactions: Lone_Puppy
    Reaction score
    That would make things much easier for sure.
    There would need to be setting in the factory interface to limit the maximum items made per tick though.

Lone_Puppy

Me, myself and I.
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Yes please! I tend to operate this way manually in order to manage my manufacturing efficiently Especially when starting out.