[OPENS ON SUNDAY] - FRAGMADE | 3 FACTIONS 1 UNIVERSE

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    This server will be opened in near future.
    Three factions, one universe that is not large enough to share. Would you like to join one of them, or do you want to be all alone out there in space, you decide.

32 slots at this moment, will open more if needed.
    1000 Mbit/s stable and reliable server in the U.K.

Whitelist is on to avoid griefers or similar.

Nuclear war... The one thing all fear the most. If this war should arise, the earth would be doomed... It arose.

Year 2087 was the year when New Russia sent the first atomic bomb against U.S.

It occurred war and chaos in all parts of our beloved Earth. Just a few years passed after the war had begun almost the entire world's population was either dead or in hiding.

More year passed and Earth became uninhabitable. The goverment had to transfer people from every part of the world into hundreds of spacecrafts that had to travel to space stations near Earth. However, if you were not an important person or had no luck on your side you would have been one of those who was left behind on the planet whos time was counted, and the planet was Earth.

Regardless of nationalities or opinions everybody was sent to the same space stations which led to havoc and disagreements. Due this the military tried to send people as quickly as possible to an Earth-like planet several sectors away from our solar system, but the ones with money was the ones who was sent to the planet in first hand. The slightly more fortunate that could travel to the planet they now called New Earth was almost identical to our old Earth. New Earth had all anyone could ever ask for, water, electricity, food and shelter.

The people who got left behind on the stations was told -"It's not your time yet, you'll too soon be with the other Pioneers.", but they lied. So eventually the stations was taken over by weary rebels who was tired of waiting in vain. The rebels even stole ships from the military in hope to conquer the New Earth for various reasons, envy, hunger, fury or just destruction. But the rebels was underarmed compared to the ones that have settled to New Earth, the rebels was shot down before they even got near the ozone layer.

The rebels started to call themself "Reapers" and marked skulls on their territories and began to accept the life as "rebel". They scavanged stations and took all the equipment the military got left of behind in panic of the overrun.

When resources eventually were running low on the stations made the leader of the Reapers, Zoltaxx send out one salvage ship that had to scavenge an abandoned station. Once there, they noticed that there was something not normal on the radar... Something was approaching, and therafter quickly disappeared... And they realized they were not alone... Suddenly there appeared three ships from naught, dark ships with strong blue light. It felt like it was some mystique over the ships. And one of the undesirable ships made contact with the salvage ship:

-"These sectors belongs to the Polythianz. You will not get out of this sector in one piece..."

All three factions are currently at war with each other. Now it is up YOU how this story ends, which faction do you want behind you when these three factions will try to obliterate each other.

• Pioneers, tired of defending themselves against the Reapers and have the need to expand their planet in avarice. (Should play defensive)
    • Reapers, with their anger and hatred for anyone who has not experienced the same thing as them in blinded vengeance. (Should play aggressive)
    • Polythians, the alien mysterious faction, all we know that they do not want to share the universe with anyone. (Should play aggressive)

Or would you prefer to be alone in space, an outcast if you will and try to go to war or go into alliance with any of the factions on your own?

Write your ingame name and what faction (if any) you want to join, after you have read the rules.

Rules for this server to function as intended

1. Dont grief at spawn and preferably not on planets unnecessarily.
    2. Physics apply so build logically (no cubeships, etc.).
    3. Blueprints are strictly forbidden, no argue.
    4. Dont abuse glitches that gives you any advantage what so ever, admin sees everything.
    5. Write "My shoes are awesome!" in your application to get accepted.
    6. Have respect for everyone on the server, not just the admins.

Certain rules are more important than some, if you are lucky you will get a warning otherwise there could be a permaban.

Want to support the server and get a boost ingame? We gladly accept donations and every penny goes to the server. Every dollar ($1) will get you 800,000 Credits.
    Or just vote for the server at http://starmade-servers.com/server/287/ it helps more than you think!
    Donations sent to PayPal at: [email protected] (remember to add you IGN name when donate)

If you have any questions send a PM or email: [email protected]

IP: fragmade.se:4243

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN: Wilsan, and Id join Reapers + My shoes are awesome!

Really exited for this, good story!

Zeveryn

The Devious Traitor
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    I will join the Reapers

IGN: Zeveryn

My shoes are awesome

Reaction score
    IGN : Dedexy

I want to join the Polythan

My shoes are awesome

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN:Da1eCo

My shoes are most definatly awesome and are something to behold.

Reaction score
    IGN: AnnoyingKid97

i\'d like to partcipate in this server as one of the reapers.

why does everybody say his/her shoes are awesome, everybody knows mine are the most awesome shoes ever worn by mankind

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN: krakk

sign me up for the polytheists

MY SHOES ARE AWESOME!!