Open-Source Titan [NO FACTION]

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    mm, other that "docker in use" causing you to lose all flight controls. But a step up the chain might have it's uses.
    Would that only apply to rails, or would that also apply to turret axis points?

That is something that i have wondered about, because i do want to play with cargo boxes. Can they dock both ways? Then again, i can see them making this a thing to prevent bigger ships from docking with tiny stations, and stealing them. I would sooooo steal stations if i could.

So this would not so much be a generator, as it would be a "support battery" for larger systems.

It may be possible to attach them forcibly via logic, as i had this idea for a "Magog world ship", that would be made up of interconnected giant spheres with absurdly massive turret on them. so a stationary power mode as it fired a ship breaking main gun would be doable.

perhaps a logic delay, where 30 seconds after it hooks up the generators, it launches 100k swarmer + overdrive missiles, and after the missiles launch it detaches the generators....