Read by Council Only show logic connection lines in build mode

Reaction score
    As the title says only show logic connection lines in build mode. They look very ugly and inappropriate in normal situations.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    I completely agree with this. It would be nice to have "logic" rooms and not worry about having logic connections running threw crew quarters or halls

StormWing0

Leads the Storm
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Yes please and also give us the option of making them visible outside of build mode too if we want too. That said them only visible in build mode would cause so many fewer headaches.

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    We've reached the final frontier. We have unimaginable power generation. Space lasers. Force fields. Complete control over antimatter, gravity, mass-energy conversion, and the very fabric of reality.

Right next to our 1960s-era computer with giant hoses that opens my cockpit.

This is the future. Please make logic more compact, or at least make the wiring less obtrusive.

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    I think I'd be happy enough if wireless logic connected together on the same ship didn't have lines. That way you could string logic across your ship if you need to.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    Wireless systems are specifically designed to be on separate entities. There are issues if you try to use them in the same entity. I don't remember what, but the official stance is 'don't do that'.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Tester
    • Legacy Citizen
    Use a docked entity for a "wireless router".

But yah, I'd like the option to turn their visibility on and off.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    I would just like to state that there is also a need to be able to turn them off in build mode as well. (Try building systems with 80 connections per panel and 250+ panels)

I say make it an option in the graphics menu like "draw beams" is. That way each person can deal with it as they need / see fit.

Reactions: Parameter