One more topic?

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Video Genius
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    I was thinking it might be interesting to have a topic under community for youtube videos, it is a community thing and I figure it might be good as a place, especially for up and comers to post their videos in a single area so we can see all the great content coming out! Thougths?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    i think it makes easy to see, talk about and even search for some post in the future

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Video Genius
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    I agree that it is usable, however I have a feeling that separating them may be advantageous, as i'm pretty sure starmade is gunna get huge, and fast, once the weapons are added and it goes up on steam. That being said, perhaps it's just personal preference but I think the videos may drown out the pictures, or vice versa, and it may just be easier. Again, just my thoughts on the matter, and you do raise a good point.

Reactions: blurb357
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    I agree that it is usable, however I have a feeling that separating them may be advantageous, as i'm pretty sure starmade is gunna get huge, and fast, once the weapons are added and it goes up on steam. That being said, perhaps it's just personal preference but I think the videos may drown out the pictures, or vice versa, and it may just be easier. Again, just my thoughts on the matter, and you do raise a good point.
    yeah, starmade is going to get HUGE, the yogscast helped, it would be cool if they did another video with all the new features. also starmade has been greenlit for ages when shall it go on steam? :)