On patrol.

Reaction score
    These two fighters are 100% complete and I will put them up for download as soon as my 24 hour shift is over.

Reaction score
    Ah, the Interceptor, my favorite. =) Nicely done.
    Thank you Zanaten.[DOUBLEPOST=1411519244,1411518938][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Nice, glad to see some new use of the coloured glass.
    Thank you, the black lights really make them pop too. Turning on or off different ones changes the lighting in the cockpit too.. I like that.. I wonder if triggers can be made to change them to red on things like damage or proximity alerts?[DOUBLEPOST=1411519481][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Thank you Zanaten.[DOUBLEPOST=1411519244,1411518938][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Thank you, the black lights really make them pop too. Turning on or off different ones changes the lighting in the cockpit too.. I like that.. I wonder if triggers can be made to change them to red on things like damage or proximity alerts?
    I want to really do this for the beacons on the falcon engines so when the hyperdrive activates the beacons glow activates.

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Thinking Positive
    *points at the magickal Edit button*

Anyways, nice shippeys. Do they work? (Also, if you want cooler pics, you can put bloom on, and take a shot from an angle, instead of a frontal view, changing FOV also does wonders.)

Reactions: Cerebralhemirage
    Reaction score
    "Thank you Zeno9141 and Yes they are functional, could be tweaked a bit more though."

"I made the interceptor's Blasters rapid fire, not particularly canon but I thought it was Cool."

"I will put them up for DL soon I've just been busy doing the work thing."

Reactions: Zeno9141