Omegacybran Council App

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Robowl

Master Owl
    Reaction score
    Username Omegacybran

Responses in this application will be posted publicly in a voting thread.

Timezone (GMT): +1

How much time are you able to commit to being on the council per week? About 20 hours per week. I am busy with studies and have a small part-time job 4 days a week from about 17:30 to 22:00.

How long have you been playing StarMade? I have been playing StarMade over 2 years now. I play it in my free time and have been following its development for the past years. I always check out new updates and like seeing the new features and changes in every dev-build.

What’s your playstyle in StarMade? I build ships most of the time. I also like helping new people to get familiar with the game. Helping people test their ships or giving advice on building.

So I play as a creative builder on servers in my own faction.

What are some qualities you think you posses that would make you a good council member? I like the idea's people come up with for StarMade and just notice that some of them don't get the attention they deserve. Right now all I can do is like or comment on their posts. As a council member I would like to discuss new idea's with the other council members and see which one's have potential for the game.

What are some of your weaknesses? I often get quiet when other people are talking and I forget to give my own opinions and idea's in conversations. This happens when I work with people I don't know that well.

What motivates you to become a council member? I want to help the game get better with the help of the community. There are so many great idea's out there and the game has so much potential. I want to connect the community and the developers more so we can all get the StarMade we deserve.

How do you contribute to the community currently? Right now I just give feedback on people's ships and ideas for the game on different sites. I also have a Youtube channel where I let people submit ships and let them fight some of my own or other people's ships.

I also help people with problems in StarMade. From getting the game to work to building their first ship or station.

All warnings, active or inactive will be posted on your application.

0 Warning Points

Status
    Not open for further replies.