Omega Industries: [Halo and Other Shipyard]

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 9

Introduction

Hello everyone, I am Moultonlava5. Easiest way of saying my name is "Molten-lava-five" but I prefer just being called Lava for short. I am here to be a master builder!

Now down to
    business. This shipyard thread will be used by me for all my projects being created. There will be two categories (as seen below) these will also have two sub categories (Halo and non-Halo) and will eventually be listed on the size of the build (Small, Medium, Large). Everything here is going to be build by hand. No SMedit to be used.

I will mostly be posting Halo related ships and stations. Sometimes I do like to let my mind wander, all Halo ships and stations may not be 100% accurate due to block limitations and unknown areas of ships but I will try my hardest to make it look real. All these ships will be up for download once finished.

All I ask if you feature this in a YouTube video is you give credit where its due! :D

Ships

Lance (Light Transport)
    The Lance is a light and slow charging transport ship. Its one manned, has a cargo hold and two dock ports.

Rust Bucket (Random Salvage)
    The rust bucket is more of a background used ships for videos, it has salvaging capabilities but are very bad.

Light Enforcer (Light Fighter)
    The light enforcer lives up to its name in numbers as these pesky cannons will annoy you in numbers, the ship is mostly made for its unique design.

Jedi Starfighter [Star Wars]
    N/A

V-Wing [Star Wars]
    N/A

Halo:

UNSC Reunion (Paris class)
    The Reunion is a double the size Paris class from the Halo world. The exterior is being created by Shadow Wolf and the interior designed by myself. Currently each week I can post a YouTube video of the interior. She will be equipped with a MAC, Harpoon missiles, Railgun turrets and Missile defence turrets (MDT). For now most of the ship is un-built and progress with this ship is slow.

Please note: these stats WILL change.

Exterior left.

Front.

Back.

UNSC Vulture AC-220
    [Shell]

The UNSC will have a lot of weapons on it. The ship will have some Interior. The images below show off the old and new models of the Vulture. The main hull of the ship is grey with orange decals as it is shown in concept that this was the non
    camouflage colours.

Front of the ship.

Top view of old and new (Oldest closest) the red lights are just markers for building.

Interior:
    The main part of the inside is the drop bay. The drop bay is near complete and is the next few images. This will hold troops and cargo as well as there is a doorway to exit the ship either side. The next lot of the interior is coming soon.

UNSC Strident (Strident class)
    [Shell]
    The UNSC Strident class is used in operation alongside the UNSC Infinity. The class I have made do not look exact as they are built to fit Skylord Lukes Infinity Superproject. 50m Length | 22m Height | 21m Width Enjoy!

Omega:

J-92 Stork (Dropship)
    [Default] [Camo]

The Stork is lightly based off the Republic gunship from Star Wars. I have worked on it for only a couple of hours and it is a decent ship that works well for cargo moving. The ship has logic landing gear, equipped with a large bay, jump drive and weapons.

There are two types to this build, the Default and Camo. Default is Black, Grey and Orange where Camo is Black, Green and Brown.

Default.

Camo.

J-93 Wasp (Light Fighter)
    [Default]
    The Wasp is a light fighter with quick movement and a jumpdrive. It has one main AMC rapid fire cannon that only does around 24 damage. However these ships are used as a swarm and defence for the Stork.

Default.

J-94 Hornet (Medium Fighter)
    [Default]
    The J-94 Hornet is a medium fighter with lock on rockets, it has three main cannons and can be used decently in small squads of three. There is a large interior and is mostly automatic. Supplied with landing gear.
    Stations

Halo:

Anchor 9 (Fuel station)
    Anchor 9 is dominantly shown in Halo: Reach's mission Long night of Solace. This station is as iconic as the MAC stations. The station has been made before in 2013 by SkylordLuke. This new remodel which is still not 100% is around 3x larger than the original scale. It will have a completely re-modelled interior and exterior. This is a one man job and a side project for now.

Front middle tower.

Omega:

Divine Unknown (Warp Gate)
    The Divine Unknown is a rest and repairs station situated near Tanttiv V It is used by the Omega's as a Warp gate portal due to its size.

Extra's / Youtube

If you have a request that you want me to add to the list feel free to comment below or even PM me, along with any other questions, tips or criticism. I also show off my ships on YouTube (All links below) and I will release all my ships as soon as possible!

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Uh... One issue here... You've got "UGSC" under Halo. the actual acronym is UNSC; United Nations Space Command.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    Uh... One issue here... You've got "UGSC" under Halo. the actual acronym is UNSC; United Nations Space Command.
    Yep, as an avid fan of the series I know this already but thanks. The reason its named "UGSC" or United Gaming Space Command, is due to it being a faction that I lead (However its currently inactive). As its a Halo orientated role play faction.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Yep, as an avid fan of the series I know this already but thanks. The reason its named "UGSC" or United Gaming Space Command, is due to it being a faction that I lead (However its currently inactive). As its a Halo orientated role play faction.
    Need a server to base yourrselves on? :P

Reaction score
    I can wait. I have a few Halo Ship shells I maid as well. But I'm stumped on how to scale them due to some a re huge.

Reaction score
    I designed a nice 3d ship that i had planed to turn in to a fighter about 30 block long an It lost all the detail. When I re-sized it to 100 blocks long i got some of the details. then I bumped it one more time to 150 then I got all the detail.