Old shields.

Reaction score
    Yes and you need to understand some people don\'t have others to play with due to them not having a pc that can run this game well. or their friends just dont play games on pc. and it\'s hard to actually make friends with people ingane because everone seems to be a \"\"internet badass\"\" and doesnt want to be friends with anyone,

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    But honestly that was the worst part of this game when it was there. Knowing your ship couldn\'t possibly dent a bigger ship, or sometimes even a ship that was equal in size, really made pvp pointless. Just build a really big ship and nobody can do anything to you. If someone builds bigger than you... good game. All that work is basically wasted.

The problem is, as people are saying, that there is too much emphasis on offense now, and it isn\'t easy to solve. Make big weapons weaker and you will see ugly box ships covered with tiny weapons. Make all weapons weaker and small ships can\'t do anything even at their own level.

I heard a good suggestion on the chat today though. (forgot who gave it, so I can\'t give credit) Give hull a bonus for other hull around it. If there is a lot of other hull near a hull block because it\'s in a thick layer of multiple blocks, weapons do much less damage to it. (it\'s armor value increases)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    That\'d be an interesting suggestion though the matter would be to see if it would be possible to code at all in the game\'s engine.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    500e/sec *1250 is only 625,000e/sec. This is leaving 225,000e/sec for thrusters. Here\'s the thing I was getting at. A ship made of 100% shields at 20,000 Mass(200,000 shields) of shields is only 2,760,000 sheild capasity. With 54,000 DPS with just the turrets, will down these shields ina very long... 54 seconds. A combat gunship of a battleship would have drastically less. When I complete the ship\'s interrior I might up the e/sec and test out how many onboard AMC I can add in while still being stable to increase that DPS number while jammed.