OLD SERVER - Hiring Complete

Reaction score
    Server is no longer looking for Staff. We're open! Reference our new post in the forums!

[ -=*=- ] Good evening! Hurriana Galactus is an up-coming Roleplaying server that is looking for its dedicated staff! We're looking for skilled builders as well as mature Admin to help manage the server. I'm not placing a minimum age on the applicants, but instead will judge by how well applications are that get submitted. Spelling, grammar and presentation count! We will be looking to build a custom spawn, some custom Pirate ships and even some other custom stations!

[ -=*=- ] Roleplay will be highly encouraged, but obviously not enforced. We are all human, after all (right?). In that line of thinking we will attempt to hold competitions, coordinate RP events and much more on a Server level, as well as encourage Faction interaction on a player level. Once staff members get hashed out, recruited and cemented we will begin working on a website as well as a voice server.

[ -=*=- ] Concerning the Server Owner; I'm a 30 year old veteran of the U.S. Army (12 years in) and have a wife and 2 sons. I also maintained a Minecraft server from January 2011 until November 2014. Microsoft ownership and the death of Bukkit were too much for me. Any way, I have a level of dedication to my servers that's unparalleled. Dedication is the name of the game. I have years of experience managing servers and staff.

[ -=*=- ] Concerning Staff Applications; there will be 2 ways to apply, you can email your thorough applications to [email protected] or simply reply to this thread. It will be watched. I understand some individuals want their resume and experience unpublished, so I've given out my email. If you email me, just be sure to identify yourself and say you're applying for the Star-Made server staff spot.

[ -=*=- ] As I said before, when applying, SPELLING, GRAMMAR and PRESENTATION count! Also, just for reference, the server and I are EST (East Coast USA). Due to my dedicated pay check through government service, I will be both able and happy to upgrade the server as needed to get us going!

[ -=*=- ] If you apply to become a builder, please also include some screenshots or blueprints (or link to blueprints) of things you have built as an example.

[ -=*=- ] Hope to see you all around!

{ --=**=-- } Contact and Connection Info:

Server IP: hurria.PlayAt.CH:4242
    Email: [email protected]
    Steam: conyers0184
    Steam Group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/hurgal

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    *EDIT*
    If you apply to become a builder, please also include some screenshots or blueprints (or link to blueprints) of things you have built as an example.

Reaction score
    HurGal has just hired our first Admin! Alexis_Starfire has joined our team!

Alexis is going to be designing and building the Spawn station for the server for starters as well as helping to come up with the guidelines and rules for the server and ways to help us become a great Roleplaying server!

Looking for a couple more Staff members! Keep the applications coming!

Server's Steam Group Page: Hurriana Galactus

Reaction score
    The server has just been upgraded to 4 gig of RAM and 3 processors! I'm currently running it with 3 gig RAM to get a baseline and since Starmade seems to bed burst RAM. Come check us out!

Reaction score
    We've hired all the staff we need, now we'll be posting about the server for players! Looking forward to playing with you all!