Oh forgot to introduce myself

Reaction score
    Hi i'm Asmodium from Iowa USA i'm 40 been playing games sense pong Ive been a fan of Sci-fi sense i was a kid have always been disappointed in most space games because it was to hard for me personally to build my dream ships and i missed the beginning of starmade and have been kicking myself i have 100 ships or more that i've been drawing and redrawing sense high school

But anyway im here glad to meet you all lets have some fun

G

GDPR 302420

Hi i'm Asmodium from Iowa USA i'm 40 been playing games sense pong Ive been a fan of Sci-fi sense i was a kid have always been disappointed in most space games because it was to hard for me personally to build my dream ships and i missed the beginning of starmade and have been kicking myself i have 100 ships or more that i've been drawing and redrawing sense high school

Welcome to StarMade!

Reaction score

You just described me to the T, lol... Welcome!

Reaction score
    My Children would rather play creativerse then play this game and you cant do much on that game cant figure them out

ASM

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    • Purchased!
    Welcome, I am not very active right now nor do I have the time to be. Dispite that, hope we could play together one day.

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Welcome, I am not very active right now nor do I have the time to be. Dispite that, hope we could play together one day.
    You're alive still? o_O

Oh yeah, hello new guy

ASM

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    • Purchased!
    You're alive still? o_O

Oh yeah, hello new guy
    Errrr yes, I updated and uploaded a new ship not too long ago too like last month... I tried hoping on Cake yesterday with 900 ping... becaause sucky Internet...

Reaction score
    i cant do much online the ping is horrible but i can still chat on here give ideas and post ships