OFW Triton PVP Project

OFW-Osirus

Owner of Orion Fleetworks
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    Evening all,

Been awhile since i've made a post, so i'll give you a sneak peek to a project ive been working with some of my buddies on blighted expanse.

Not going to post any specs yet as they are not final and this is very much a work in progress, utilizing some of the best pvp build mechanics offered in the current build of starmade.

My inspiration for the build came from
    max massive battleship ship
    turbo squid is a great site for ship ideas, check it out some time, my favorite feature of the site is the ships can be rotated 360 degrees giving you a great model to work from.

Without further ado i give you the Orion Fleetworks Triton class Battleship.

The ship will feature 4 main point defence turrets and 8 secondary turrets as well as a complement of ams turrets.

The main ship will feature two main fwd firing weapons and a secondary top firing swarmer defence system. the ship is designed for pvp so no need to go overboard on excessive redundant weapon systems that will hardly be used.

Hope you like the progress so far. I'll post updates from time to time and eventually release it to the public on the dock.

Cheers,

Last edited: