Oculus Rift DK2 Interface Depth

Reaction score
    I've been following StarMade for a long time and have 40-50 hours of playtime under my belt. I love this game.

I've had my DK2 for about a week.

From what I can tell through initial testing, the rendering works beautifully! Unfortunately the interface is drawn right on top of my eyeballs, so I go cross-eyed when trying to view menus or my toolbelt. This affects not only the HUD, but also any coordinates that may be displayed.

MossyStone48

Cmdr Deathmark
    Reaction score
    It'll get looked into. But as it is now I think only one person on staff might have a Rift and I suspect it's a DK1. Haven't asked. It's good to see someone testing for it. We'd love to see you hit that 500 hour mark if you don't mind losing about half a year of free time. :3
    Moving this to bugs. Cuz dat a bug.

cancel that, it is a bug but the bug report area is here now for general population.
    let's see if i can get a fix for that at least. get this issue some TLC.

schema

Cat God
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    I'm sill waiting for my dk2, but as you said, the gui isn't working properly. I'll try to get that fixed as soon as my dk2 is here

Reactions: MossyStone48
    Reaction score
    I'm sill waiting for my dk2, but as you said, the gui isn't working properly. I'll try to get that fixed as soon as my dk2 is here
    Schema, I'm having depth issues as well, but on my DK1. It's never worked and I don't see any settings to change. It almost seems as if the right eye is seeing what the left eye should be seeing, and vice versa. The menus look fine, but any blocks that are even slightly close to me I can't focus on. Any help would be great. Thanks!

Reaction score
    How did you get your DK2 to work with SM? I turn on Oculus support and restart the launcher to get an null exception error. then when i launch the game it says that SM is missing a file called PUBLIC.ENTITIES... not sure what this is but i can't play the game now.