Obnoxiously large Starbase...

Deadlis

Le Chateau Autiste
    Reaction score
    Well... I told myself I wasn't going to do something large after I finished with the JJprise... yeah... that lasted a whole few weeks... Well, here it is... I've started possibly the largest thing...ever... (so far at least) in starmade... Its a space station so it's not a ship at least lol. And this station, by its very nature is un-exportable becuase of its size... So this is going to be an ElwynEternity exculsive if you want to see it when it's done lol... It's a 2km diameter saucer thing and the central pole thing is going to be going down 2km as well.

To generate some traffic to their website, I'll mainly be posting on the thread I created over on their fourms but I will post updates on this thread too... There will just be more frequent updates over on that thread, which you can find here: http://elwyneternity.com/forums/thread-109.html

Here's some pictures for you to entice you though, In case you don't want to look at that thread ;D

And here's a nice size comparison for those of you without vivid imaginations

(Yes, the Enterprise is completly level with the station in that picture... in fact, I was lagging because the saucer was touching the middle part lol)

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    • Master Builder Bronze
    how wide in diameter? if i remember right, crusade had been working on a 4.4km ship earlier this year. idk if he\'s still working on ti though.

Deadlis

Le Chateau Autiste
    Reaction score
    Really? I wasn\'t aware of a ship that large... god speed to him in any case lol... Anyway, this is a space station that I\'m not even sure I\'ll be able to finish becuase I\'m already starting to have lag problems with it D: