Numerous small suggestions.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Just throwing these out there for the general masses, love feedback.

1: Adjust disintegrator blocks to have proportional if not exponential damage in relation to amount used.

2: A point defense setting for turret or drone AI (targets incoming hostile missile fire/identifiable solid projectiles only) *Edited* Wasn't aware of this as I haven't played with the AI in a while, thanks for pointing this out

3: some manner of on-ship small scale blueprint fabrication. (requires blocks from inventory or storage, has limited, non-expandable build space) --(side note: I use a mass driver on my battleships, having to get out and dock up a new projectile is kind of a nuisance.)

4: Another look at the Death Star Core and possible uses. Discuss.

5: Holographic Displays, like regular displays, but now with 99% less box and 50% more transparency.

6: Short range personal teleportation. marked block-to-block already has the framework there.

7:Is big enough to have its own thread from me, See CCTV. Thalanor did an excellent mockup and all conversation on this particular subject matter should be directed at this thread. http://starmadedock.net/threads/cctv-variable-size-displays.4193/

That's quite enough from me, what does the community have to say?

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Hardware Store
    1: Adjust disintegrator blocks to have proportional if not exponential damage in relation to amount used.

2: A point defense setting for turret or drone AI (targets incoming hostile missile fire/identifiable solid projectiles only)

3: some manner of on-ship small scale blueprint fabrication. (requires blocks from inventory or storage, has limited, non-expandable build space) --(side note: I use a mass driver on my battleships, having to get out and dock up a new projectile is kind of a nuisance.)

4: Another look at the Death Star Core and possible uses. Discuss.

5: Holographic Displays, like regular displays, but now with 99% less box and 50% more transparency.

6: Short range personal teleportation. marked block-to-block already has the framework there.

7:Is big enough to have its own thread from me, See CCTV. Thalanor did an excellent mockup and all conversation on this particular subject matter should be directed at this thread. http://starmadedock.net/threads/cctv-variable-size-displays.4193/

That's quite enough from me, what does the community have to say?
    1: can be achieved by constructing them right
    2: already exists
    3: a nice addition for big carriers
    5:
    6: yup
    7: if it has an own thread, why bring it up here?

Reactions: Keptick

Criss

Social Media Director
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Video Genius
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    On ship fabrification of other objects is possibly in the works. This will coincide with shipyards. And it will essentially let carriers replenish fighters for combat. This is unconfirmed. I bet it would be usefull for your purposes but it would be considered a capital ship system.

Holographic displays would be freaking awesome. I can imagine a few decoration blocks plus one that we can edit with text. That would be great!

What is this supposed to be?
    I'm betting its a miniature version of the ship inside itself to alert the pilot of damaged areas. That looks like his titan.

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Yeah, I saw that not long after I posted. Anyways, I'm sure there's probably a more fun way to implement holograms than a giant scale model of a ship made from glass.