Nubeculae Magellani Warship Design Bureau

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    banner.png

Hello And Welcome!

Here you may browse available ships as well as look into up coming projects and experiments, as a budding designer I hope you enjoy what I have to offer thus far. I hope to offer the best I can provide and then some in the future.
    I aspire to deliver quality and detailing that can someday be upheld among the more esteemed builders among us!

Please Enjoy your stay!​

Krechet A - Multi-role Fighter - Released
    The Krechet is a Multi-role fighter designed by the Central Elgavan forces of the Large Magellanic Cloud for a multitude of tasts such as long range interception, sector patrol, anti-ship and heavy fighter as well as atmoshpheric duties.
    starmade-screenshot-0165.jpg

Krechet R - AWACS and Aggressive Recconissance
    Typically issued to Squadron leaders, the Krechet R is adapted for use of aggressive recconissance and assessment of the battlefield for fighter groups and smaller ships. Featuring a Radome, larger cannons and more robust engines to compensate for the size and weight of the Radome.
    Features rail operated Spinning Radome Krechet R.jpg

Bodry - System Patrol Craft - Released
    Used commonly by low ranking officers of independant dominions and pirates in the Small Magellanic Cloud

Ship interior is under contruction, will feature logic controlled red alert status and blast door control from the Bridge.
    starmade-screenshot-0167.jpg

Askold Class Cruiser - Initial Design Under Contruction
    A Standard Cruiser employed by the Central Elgavan Forces of the Small Magellanic Cloud. A Well balanced cruiser available for Civilian purchase.

Scaffolding and outter fitting under construction
    starmade-screenshot-0168.jpg

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Progress on Askold Class

Outer hull armour nearly finished, begun progress on inner bulkheads and under-belly of the ship.

About the Askolds Bridge: The Askold class is unique in the sense that the bridge is located on the underside of the ship to the rear belly. This helps make it less of a target for little sacrifice. (It would be amazing if the game allowed cameras to hooked up and the image be projected onto a view-screen)
    starmade-screenshot-0173.jpg
    Askold Class under contruction beside a Bodry Class Patrol Ship

starmade-screenshot-0172.jpg
    Askold Bridge testing red alert function.

EDIT: Due to complications in the hull design (Lots of round bits) construction has been paused as a dramatic redesign of the mid/aft sections is done. (Me learning how to do round bits)

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Presenting the lastest fighter to soon be released by Nubeculae Magellani!

komandi.png

The N-3300A 'Komandi' is a Anti-Ship Striker designed by NM's SMC branch.

The main role of this fighter is anti-ship operations, it is able to achieve results thanks to it's 'Beam Lance' which is able to carve hull armour with ease, although firing the Lance should only be done at 100% power charge as the Lance takes up 85% of stored energy. This being said it does not take all too long to re-charge. Equiped with its own shields this fighter has adiquate defence for its role.

The N-3300A may also contend with fighters if the need arises via quad AMC's and also ion effect guided missiles.

Carrier versions of the Komandi lack wings to meet with space requirements, and there is also an atmospheric version which makes use of high maneuverability forward swept wings but is at a disadvantage in space combat due to the extra weight, hence the two versions.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Thinking Positive
    Presenting the lastest fighter to soon be released by Nubeculae Magellani!

View attachment 12064

The N-3300A 'Komandi' is a Anti-Ship Striker designed by NM's SMC branch.

The main role of this fighter is anti-ship operations, it is able to achieve results thanks to it's 'Beam Lance' which is able to carve hull armour with ease, although firing the Lance should only be done at 100% power charge as the Lance takes up 85% of stored energy. This being said it does not take all too long to re-charge. Equiped with its own shields this fighter has adiquate defence for its role.

The N-3300A may also contend with fighters if the need arises via quad AMC's and also ion effect guided missiles.

Carrier versions of the Komandi lack wings to meet with space requirements, and there is also an atmospheric version which makes use of high maneuverability forward swept wings but is at a disadvantage in space combat due to the extra weight, hence the two versions.
    Does it come in black?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Does it come in black?
    Komandi is primarily produced for the nation of Nova Nacio of the SMC which is why it's mainly produced in Green, but it is available in any colour for other clients and private citizens.

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Looks kinda like a Tartaran ship.

Reaction score
    I loved this game to death. Thank you so, so much for bringing a few pieces of one of my all-time favorite games into StarMade.

Though, I do have a question: Do you ever intend to build any LMC or Lugovalos ships? I ask because I've always been of the opinion that the Evstafi is the best-looking ship in the game, and I've also always had a soft spot for the Mayr, as it was my final flagship in my first playthrough. I do understand that building 3 kilometer long ships in StarMade is, well, a challenge, to put it lightly, but a scaled-down Mayr or Evstafi would just be indescribably awesome. Regardless, I can't thank you enough even for what you've done thus far.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    I loved this game to death. Thank you so, so much for bringing a few pieces of one of my all-time favorite games into StarMade.

Though, I do have a question: Do you ever intend to build any LMC or Lugovalos ships? I ask because I've always been of the opinion that the Evstafi is the best-looking ship in the game, and I've also always had a soft spot for the Mayr, as it was my final flagship in my first playthrough. I do understand that building 3 kilometer long ships in StarMade is, well, a challenge, to put it lightly, but a scaled-down Mayr or Evstafi would just be indescribably awesome. Regardless, I can't thank you enough even for what you've done thus far.
    I want to thank you as well for knowing of the game! It's probably my favourite RPG game ever.

I do intend to be building LMC and Lugovalos ships, I'm pretty much working my way through SMC ships first/ ships I feel I can do with my current abilities as well as the limit of my computer (which currently isn't good enough to even work on 1km ships)
    I'm actually in the process of replaying the entire game(probably more than once) to unlock ALL ships (Including the Corsair, Picaroon, Lykourgos and Elganta) in the database so I can build them, todays project is the Perekop transport Destroyer from the very start of the game.
    I actually haven't seen the Evstafi probably due to my in game choices and I'm sure to get it on my next run. I've always had a strong love for the Askold Class Cruiser and my current flagship is a Kreusser. I also have a love for the Nehalennia and the Sirona of Lugovalos.

My ultimate Project is to make the Seonidh Jnd and Belisana and make them combine, as well as the other Massive ships such as the ZR, ZR 2 and Krebs and even the Phages, these may take years by hand though as as I'm aware there are no 3D models to use SMedit with! XD

You have brought the biggest smile to my face today and thank you so much.

Reaction score
    I want to thank you as well for knowing of the game! It's probably my favourite RPG game ever.

I do intend to be building LMC and Lugovalos ships, I'm pretty much working my way through SMC ships first/ ships I feel I can do with my current abilities as well as the limit of my computer (which currently isn't good enough to even work on 1km ships)
    I'm actually in the process of replaying the entire game(probably more than once) to unlock ALL ships (Including the Corsair, Picaroon, Lykourgos and Elganta) in the database so I can build them, todays project is the Perekop transport Destroyer from the very start of the game.
    I actually haven't seen the Evstafi probably due to my in game choices and I'm sure to get it on my next run. I've always had a strong love for the Askold Class Cruiser and my current flagship is a Kreusser. I also have a love for the Nehalennia and the Sirona of Lugovalos.
    It says something that despite the fact that I've had the playtime counter maxed for years I still haven't 100% completed the game. I'm really close, yes, but I'm still just a little bit short of getting every ship, character, and fighter entry in the database. It also says something that I can still pick up the game and play it from start to finish and still have an absolute blast, even though I probably know it better than the back of my hand :p

In any case, the Evstafi... This is a finicky ship to get. Arguably harder than the Corsair, because the Evstafi requires tripping some specific story flags and a hefty amount of grinding fame. The Corsair just requires grinding, so it's impossible to miss entirely. I'll spoiler the acquisition method if you don't already know how to grab it and don't want spoilers:

Okay, so the Evstafi has three flags. They are as follows:

1. The first flag is that you have to take Bernard with you when dealing with Kitson. This is why there's a choice between either the Evstafi or the Freedom and the Mayr. This'll also cost you Kitson as a crew member, but by this point in the game you almost certainly have more than enough crew so it doesn't matter too much.

2. The second flag is that you have to go to Oz and talk to Bernard after dealing with Zanetti.

3. The third and final flag is that you have to have more fame than Lord Roth before you talk to him at the point where he'd otherwise give you the Mayr on Nizia. Then you just go to Merylgild, get your next mission, and then make sure to use the elevator. Brian should then give you the Evstafi blueprint.

Number 3 is, IMO, the hardest to do just because it generally requires that I grind fame for a pretty long while. My personal favorite grinding spot is the Xeos Belt area, as the enemies are pretty weak and the battles give decent fame rewards.

My ultimate Project is to make the Seonidh Jnd and Belisana and make them combine, as well as the other Massive ships such as the ZR, ZR 2 and Krebs and even the Phages, these may take years by hand though as as I'm aware there are no 3D models to use SMedit with! XD
    I assume you mean the Seonaidh and the Seonaidh Jnd? The Seonaidh Jnd is the Seonaidh with the habitation/mobile palace and/or capital module at the back. Building that would be an amazing feat, given the sheer size of the Seonaidh, let alone the extra module (that also has a planet busting laser because Palpatine ain't got anything on Taranis). Though I'm not sure StarMade is actually capable of supporting the Elite Phage under any circumstances, given that it might very well outsize star systems, and will most definitely outmass them.

You have brought the biggest smile to my face today and thank you so much.
    You are very, very welcome. It's always nice to meet another fan of Infinite Space. I'm just some guy who loves a niche DS RPG, not the guy who's actually building ships from said RPG. The best I can manage are either giant bricks or huge cylinders :p

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    I assume you mean the Seonaidh and the Seonaidh Jnd? The Seonaidh Jnd is the Seonaidh with the habitation/mobile palace and/or capital module at the back. Building that would be an amazing feat, given the sheer size of the Seonaidh, let alone the extra module (that also has a planet busting laser because Palpatine ain't got anything on Taranis). Though I'm not sure StarMade is actually capable of supporting the Elite Phage under any circumstances, given that it might very well outsize star systems, and will most definitely outmass them.
    Yeah I mean Seonaidh and Seonaidh Jnd plus the two outboard battleships. As for the Elite Phage... Nothing can stop me from trying ;)